Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are there not that many attractive white women?

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Most are quite plain and many are downright ugly. I want to get with a white girl for status/psychological reasons but the fact that most are not attractive makes it harder than it already is because it lowers my motivation. Now if every other one of them looked like Kate Upton it'd be a different story.

And no, just because I put less effort into pursuing average/ugly girls does not make me volcel. They still don't want me.

even the uglyest white girls is more attractive than best looking curry bitch

agreed, i don't find any of them attractive tbh.

maybe emma watson, or that woman from game of thrones. i find ethnic girls a lot prettier

Sounds somewhat cope'ish. White women are very much desired, anyone that even says that any women (be it dark-skinned or fat women) and deeming them as unattractive or unwanted, are coping...

But yes, being an ethnic means that you won't usually hang with the hottest white girls around.