Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are there so many black men in redpill youtube world?

T

TinderIsRealLife

Banned
-
There are so many black men in the redpill manosphere like solotv84, stephiscold, mj getright, fresh and fit, Donovan sharpe, King richez, Darius m, austin Dunham.

Black people are only 13 percent of the USA population but I would say half of the redpill YouTubers are black men. Is dating really that hard for black guys?

Some of these guys are Tyrone’s so I’m not sure why they are complaining about women. Some of them are incelish like Solotv84 but I’m not sure why someone like stephiscold keeps talking about RP and BP when he is clearly a Tyrone. Why aren’t there more Latino men making this type of content because all I usually see is white or black men making these RP cringe videos.

Blacks cannot be incels unless short

That’s not true. Faceandlms is an incel and he is 6’4
Bruh, If notorious big can get bitches he was deemed an ugly mothafucka, He still got bitches!, Blacks have communities, We whites dont because blacks keeps whining about it!

Bruh, If notorious big can get bitches he was deemed an ugly mothafucka, He still got bitches!, Blacks have communities, We whites dont because blacks keeps whining about it!
He got women because of status not because women were physically attracted to him. I admit black men have higher smv than Asian and Indian men but their smv is nowhere near white mens smv unless they are gigaTyrone.

He got women because of status not because women were physically attracted to him. I admit black men have higher smv than Asian and Indian men but their smv is nowhere near white mens smv unless they are gigaTyrone.
Bruh, The media and society now hates whites, Also Blacks have halo that white dont have, They are often thuggish and druggies like women often are attracted to, IM sure if the face dude became a hood nigga he could prolly pull mad pussy!

There are so many black men in the redpill manosphere like solotv84, stephiscold, mj getright, fresh and fit, Donovan sharpe, King richez, Darius m, austin Dunham.

Black people are only 13 percent of the USA population but I would say half of the redpill YouTubers are black men. Is dating really that hard for black guys?

Some of these guys are Tyrone’s so I’m not sure why they are complaining about women. Some of them are incelish like Solotv84 but I’m not sure why someone like stephiscold keeps talking about RP and BP when he is clearly a Tyrone. Why aren’t there more Latino men making this type of content because all I usually see is white or black men making these RP cringe videos.
Redpillers arent incels.Blackpillers arent incels.you dont have to be incel to stand up for male issues

Redpillers arent incels.Blackpillers arent incels.you dont have to be incel to stand up for male issues
Blackpillers are incels!

That’s not true. Faceandlms is an incel and he is 6’4

They can't pull off the thugmaxxed bbc hood nigger stereotype since they are blackcels.

you guys gotta open yourselves up to different perspectives, you know nothing about the black community

Blacks have communities, We whites dont because blacks keeps whining about it!
your creating a false reality for yourself where the white race are these grand victims
how old are you?