Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why are there there no sub saharan Africans on this forum.

Why not?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Murder Mario

Murder Mario

I've killed more cunts than cervical cancer
-
I’m trying to figure this out it’s quite confusing to think about. Thoughts?

@DragonBallZCel

@BlackCell_from_ZA

Too short of an attention span to use forums. Can only watch Tiktok videos.

I am sub saharan incelgee so...there you go

I mean we do have many users of descendants of Sub-Saharans on here, but they all live in the West it would seem.
You're a property of a black man on this site, a black man owns this site and therefore owns you, stop talking shit you dumb bitch
How was he "talking shit?" Also, Master lives in a first-world country and has a decent paying job apparently.

@BlackCell_from_ZA
Thought about him right after seeing the title of the thread:feelshaha:.

I am sub saharan incelgee so...there you go
Yeah, East Africa if I remember right? I remember that you once said that your country is near Kenya and that Kenyans are moggers, was an interesting insight:feelsokman::feelswhere:.

i wouldnt be here if i wasnt part black

In those countries you don't need consent, you smash a foid with a rock in her head and take her to your cave and fuck her

@CantEscapeYourFate is Nigerian

Yeah, East Africa if I remember right? I remember that you once said that your country is near Kenya and that Kenyans are moggers, was an interesting insight:feelsokman::feelswhere:.
Yeah brootal economy and heightmogged by kenyans, also the produce some of the world best runners all we have are civil wars, honestly most anglo colonies mogg german/italian colonies its interesting

honestly most anglo colonies mogg german/italian colonies its interesting
Yeah, I've seen multiple people claim that, it definitely is an interesting trend once you notice it.

Forgot about the other South African here
Yeah @GodspeedPeasant is also from south africa. l think there are only 4 incels from ZA kek. But we are growing low :feelshaha:

In those countries you don't need consent, you smash a foid with a rock in her head and take her to your cave and fuck her
I wish but that isn't the case

They have pretty heavy censorship in sub Saharan nations and inceldom isn't really a thing that has spread there yet. If you wanted more Africans here, advertise the blackpill on telegram and signal groups.

I have some hope but fuck I'm short, it most likely is truly ovER for me. what about you?
Short, ugly, ethnic. I hit the holy trinity of virginity. Never begun for me

they can get pussy by force if they want to, no need to "attract" any females

they can get pussy by force if they want to, no need to "attract" any females
I wish it was like that, but most sub Saharan countries are brain washed by the European countries where feminism and all those types of ideologies are being adopted by the average citizen. It never begun tbh

Yeah brootal economy and heightmogged by kenyans, also the produce some of the world best runners all we have are civil wars, honestly most anglo colonies mogg german/italian colonies its interesting
Kenya is literally where whyte wimmin go to get laid. You won't find many BBCcells in there.

I wish it was like that, but most sub Saharan countries are brain washed by the European countries where feminism and all those types of ideologies are being adopted by the average citizen. It never begun tbh
Buy a ticket to Papua New Guinea

Cuz they can literally still ascend

birth rates in africa are 3 to 7 kids per women. Shit is crazy

I'm sub saharan African lol, mostly people don't race mix too often here but I'm so subhuman noone wants me
Country? Also i noticed ur not purely black so maybe ur not a complete retard.

@BlackCell_from_ZA
@B/W muttcel
MZANSICEL MEETUP WHEN????:feelshmm:

During the 2010's we saw India get access to internet more and more. Africa is next. Soon enough there will be. 2020's will be the decade of incelliby rising and Africa getting it's access to the web, and that will be most the globe connected instantly. Imagine how competitive things will be, kill me now.
It's funny picturing an African subhuman getting demoralised from being blackpilled and then watching videos of rich white Chads plow through girls of all races like their on tap meanwhile they are working just to eat and...I don't know enough about Africa, hm.

Last edited:
You're a property of a black man on this site, a black man owns this site and therefore owns you, stop talking shit you dumb bitch
How do you know a black dude owns it?

Wasnt here some kenyan nigger too