Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Why are third worlders so reckless and beastly with their lives? Its like they have no innate sense of discipline, restraint, and logic.

wereq

wereq

Вера! Россия! Донбасс!
★★★★★
Last edited:
Put a NSFW Prefix I was not ready for that :feelsseriously:

What do you mean why? it was clearly an accident

Kind of admire how the guy hugged his friend/relative with the injured head. Shows his empathy and sadness. Women would probably be grossed out by it.

Worse things happen in the US.

You are contradicting yourself itt as accidents can happen to anyone and everywhere
Kind of admire how the guy hugged his friend/relative with the injured head. Shows his empathy and sadness. Women would probably be grossed out by it.

You are contradicting yourself itt as accidents can happen to anyone and everywhere
Accidents happen when you don't drive carefully, slowly and watchfully.

@wereq is right and I really don't want to have to dig out the rates of (lethal) car accidents to prove it. Much like with crime, reckless driving is much more common amongst blacks / latinos than whites/asians. Probably to a significant degree caused by IQ differences.

Not like car accidents don't happen to white folks, but the rate is differend, the average driver would be more careful and diciplined in the white population than the black or latino one.

@wereq is right and I really don't want to have to dig out the rates of (lethal) car accidents to prove it. Much like with crime, reckless driving is much more common amongst blacks / latinos than whites/asians. Probably to a significant degree caused by IQ differences.

Not like car accidents don't happen to white folks, but the rate is differend, the average driver would be more careful and diciplined in the white population than the black or latino one.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

Holy fuck, didn't know it would be so rubbery:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic:
stupid normies want to go around with motorcycles because it excites them and adrenaline rush. Kinda deserved if you ask me.

flying-ragdoll.gif

it pisses me off how the average normie conversation is always either about cars or motorcycles. They have nothing else to talk about jfl fuck every normie whose only personality is defined by what he drives :feelshaha:

Lawless lands and whatnot. At least they have real freedom. Meanwhile the West imprisons you for muhh hate speech

Last edited:
it pisses me off how the average normie conversation is always either about cars or motorcycles. They have nothing else to talk about jfl fuck every normie whose only personality is defined by what he drives :feelshaha:
Normie lives oscillate between wageslaving and consooming.

Why are you defending poopskins? And look at the rates of lethal car accidents

Their nations are third world because their inhabitants are reckless and beastly with their lives. Cause <----> Effect

First worlders don't know how privileged they are. First world is ahead of third world by atleast 200 years in every metric. I'd sell one of my lungs, kidneys and part of liver (bare minimum for existence) for a greencard.

First worlders don't know how privileged they are. First world is ahead of third world by atleast 200 years in every metric. I'd sell one of my lungs, kidneys and part of liver (bare minimum for existence) for a greencard.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm serious, if anyone knows an American billionaire oldfag that'd be willing to get me a green card for 500 ml of blood(don't know the type because too poor to test),a healthy kidney, a part of living lung, a part of liver, one quart of bone marrow and one eyeball(-2 dioptre), DM me.

I'm serious, if anyone knows an American billionaire oldfag that'd be willing to get me a green card for 500 ml of blood(don't know the type because too poor to test),a healthy kidney, a part of living lung, a part of liver, one quart of bone marrow and one eyeball(-2 dioptre), DM me.
You're going to die if you sell off so many of your organs.

You're going to die if you sell off so many of your organs.
It's a win win, if I die I'll escape this shithole and if I don't die I'll escape this shithole either way.

Is this China or SEA?

They don’t have tight laws and regulations so people just roam free.

Do you live in the West?

Lower IQ. No education, poverty etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back