Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why are weebs like this?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
GOYSLOP

I don't know, Mr. Weeb. Please enlighten us.

@proudweeb Why are you like this?

Basically the entire population of the world outside of the USA are "Weeks for America", Weebs just have "the audacity" to feel this for a culture other than the USA.

I could be construed as a weeb since I do enjoy some anime/manga/doujin and have used anime pics as avis, but I admit most anime is not that good. Most of it is shallow and full of clichés. Still, they have a big selling point over any western modern media which is not being full to the brim with woke culture propaganda and being able to explore certain issues in a much more realistic and multidimensional way.

Western soy culture is trying too hard to appeal to foids now, or as large of an audience as possible.
Anime still has le epically based premises like 'obese pedophile gets reincarnated into another world as an OP toddler and gets 3 wives'.
To be honest it has been a long time since I have enjoyed anime. I've outgrown the target audience jfl.