Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are white people so race-centric?

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
whites treat race like what browns treat religion. you never see a white person thats neutral about race or doesnt care about it. they either really hate their own race or they really love it and rub it in your face about how good their people are. but it doesnt make sense its just a DNA it would make more sense to brag about culture or nationality since thats actually man made while race is natural

I know Im gonna get alot of angry replies here but I wrote it anyways because im bored

Just get out of america my nigga

Whites aren't race centric enough. That's the problem.

Whites aren't race centric enough. That's the problem.
the moment I saw your username in my notif I knew what you were gonna say

White race people are attractive with their tall stature, deep eye socket, sharp features, small pointed nose, blue eyes, exotic blonde color hair and overall a very good harmony and symetrry in the body. Because of all the positive reinforcements they get from people all over the world, they ended up doing great things and making great adavancements in modern world. . To think in ancient times the advance blonde white people race that we see today was literally a congregation of barbaric tribes in Gaul i.e today modern Germany, they were though considered a very enigmatic tribal people because of their weird rituals and liked to live in deep forests, meanwhile during those times the most advance people were the mesopotamians what is today Iraq and a shithole. Just think about it :feelsYall:

Good question. Now why are ethnics so obsessed with whites? Y given the chance do they flock 2 white nations instead if staying in their own? Why must they always be around whites in the desperate hope their genetics will be fixed?

I haven’t made this observation, but if you are right, it might be self-preservation. Media and politics really want other races to be seen as equal to and even genetically mix with white people, but this would benefit non-whites more than whites almost all the time.

Other races do think and act differently and there is a lot of concealed hostility towards white people.

Good question. Now why are ethnics so obsessed with whites? Y given the chance do they flock 2 white nations instead if staying in their own? Why must they always be around whites in the desperate hope their genetics will be fixed?

Because the media and globo homo hate whites and want to push race mixing to distinguish whites for good. That's why whites are so defensive and obsessed with race. There's actively a silent genetic genocide being acted against us. Ricecells should care too seeing as how they're also being targeted.

It's because people in the US lack an ethnic identity so they make up "races", an albanian for example would just identify as albanian instead of searching for some arifical category like "white" unfortunately American thought has already infested Europe. Americans are too mentally deranged from chemical food to realize that none of the rethoric poltards in the thread have said existed outside the US 100years ago. Some blond guy from Iceland would still be an ethnic, cause Icelandic is an ethnicity just like French or Kazakh. Americans live in a little bubble with not much knowledge of the outside world

Last edited:
the moment I saw your username in my notif I knew what you were gonna say
he is not wrong though other races are objectively more race centric than whites go suggest flooding india or the middle east with africans see how they react as opposed to the average white.