Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why are white users in here not SEAmaxxing yet?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★

You are literal volcels

deez niggas need to make a plan like @Languishingrn

Because SEAmaxxing is about being from the 1st world, not about being white

I don't want gooks. I don't want Hapa children. I don't want Green card hungry foids hoping to leave their shitholes while the men rot.

Literally no excuse

The difference is SEAmaxxing for ethnicels is just betabuxxing whereas cumskins actually get worshipped for being white. Cumskins can experience a roastie lusting for them and even loving them, but ethnics can not. Just don't take her to the West where she can cheat with better looking whites.

I don't want gooks. I don't want Hapa children. I don't want Green card hungry foids hoping to leave their shitholes while the men rot.
It doesn't mean that you gotta marry one, you can just go there and get easy slays to at least lose the incel title

1. I know they're not like anime girls.
2. I'm poor.

The difference is SEAmaxxing for ethnicels is just betabuxxing whereas cumskins actually get worshipped for being white. Cumskins can experience a roastie lusting for them and even loving them, but ethnics can not. Just don't take her to the West where she can cheat with better looking whites.
Both are betabuxxing if the guy is ugly, since no amount of whiteness can make a foid sexually attracted to an ugly guy.

Do an ugly white man okcupid experiment and place your location first in Europe or US and then in South Africa or Brazil, you will see that the matches with asian foids will decrease a lot

As an ethnic it's over for me, would take SEAmaxxing any day if I were white
:feelsrope:

Both are betabuxxing if the guy is ugly, since no amount of whiteness can make a foid sexually attracted to an ugly guy.
Not deformed tier ugly, but below average cumskins are seen as Chads in SEA.

out of asian foids, I only find japanese foids attractive

Do an ugly white man okcupid experiment and place your location first in Europe or US and then in South Africa or Brazil, you will see that the matches with asian foids will decrease a lot
You've seen videos bro? They get literally worshiped for being white, even if ugly

You've seen videos bro? They get literally worshiped for being white, even if ugly
Again, set the location in a third world country and you will see the worship cease (since it's only because of greencards)

Again, set the location in a third world country and you will see the worship cease (since it's only because of greencards)
That's basically jbw but seamaxxing is different

@itsOVER was a jobless NEET with no wealth yet he was impregnating middle class high school girls in Thailand. Why would a well off 17 year old girl care about some man’s British visa? :feelsseriously:

@itsOVER was a jobless NEET with no wealth yet he was impregnating middle class high school girls in Thailand. Why would a well off 17 year old girl care about some man’s British visa?
[UWSL]Even upper middle class foids from the third world are interested in foreigners because of greencards, the difference in living standards is huge. Also, foids brag about fucking foreigners, so a foreign normie has much more SMV than a normie local, even if they look similar.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]He is still considered wealthy by SEA standards and the foids would get citizenship either way, especially if they got pregnant by him (which they did)[/UWSL]

@itsOVER was a jobless NEET with no wealth yet he was impregnating middle class high school girls in Thailand. Why would a well off 17 year old girl care about some man’s British visa?
There's also lots of stories about mayo sexpats dating rich noodlewhores in Singapore, Hongkong etc and them paying for everything, apartment, car, dinner fees etc. It's literally reverse betabuxxing :lul:

[UWSL]Even upper middle class foids from the third world are interested in foreigners because of greencards, the difference in living standards is huge. Also, foids brag about fucking foreigners, so a foreign normie has much more SMV than a normie local, even if they look similar.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]He is still considered wealthy by SEA standards and the foids would get citizenship either way, especially if they got pregnant by him (which they did)[/UWSL]
Dude why are you still coping by bringing third world countries? Just go there and slay why the fuck you thinking about all that shit? :feelskek:

Dude why are you still coping by bringing third world countries? Just go there and slay why the fuck you thinking about all that shit? :feelskek:
I'm from a third world country and still get no pussy

Yeah bro, they want his greencard :feelskek:

Yeah bro, they want his greencard :feelskek:

This happens with homogenous countries and among different races (blacks in Japan or EE for example), so I don't see how that disproves my point

This happens with homogenous countries and among different races (blacks in Japan or EE for example), so I don't see how that disproves my point
How does it not disproves your point? Are they not infatuated with those kids because they're white?

JFL at ethnics and their matchmaking larp

How does it not disproves your point? Are they not infatuated with those kids because they're white?
Yes, but, as I said, this happens in many countries and not only with whites, so it doesn't have to do with worship, but curiosity

Yes, but, as I said, this happens in many countries and not only with whites, so it doesn't have to do with worship, but curiosity
Yeah bro, I bet those girls are gonna be very curious around white people and their whitu cocku

Keep coping man

Do you see videos about Russians and Asians wanting to fuck black people?
No, but that's not the point, the point is that people asking for pics (or being curious towards them) doesn't prove that whites are desired for being white or worshiped

No, but that's not the point, the point is that people asking for pics (or being curious towards them) doesn't prove that whites are desired for being white or worshiped
What a retard you are, that's literally the point, to get slays. The videos I showed were asians literally begging for white cock.

What a retard you are, that's literally the point, to get slays. The videos I showed were asians literally begging for white cock.
I was just talking about the video of the white kids in China, not the first two.

But either way, the videos don't show ugly white men getting SEA girls for being white, so your question itself is retarded

Cope harder, this statement just shows you’re either a bluepilled faggot or not black pilled enough, you think an average blackcel would have it better SEAMAXXING than an average cumskin?

Cope harder, this statement just shows you’re either a bluepilled faggot or not black pilled enough, you think an average blackcel would have it better SEAMAXXING than an average cumskin?
If the black is from the 1st world and the white isn't, then yes.

If both are from the 1st world or 3rd world, then I don't kwnow, I don't have any evidence to make a claim

If the black is from the 1st world and the white isn't, then yes.

If both are from the 1st world or 3rd world, then I don't kwnow, I don't have any evidence to make a claim
Cope harder, majority of people over there are anti-black, they would obviously go for the white guy

I was just talking about the video of the white kids in China, not the first two.
I don't think so buddy boyo, you brought the argument even before I shared that video, what a bad loser you are.
But either way, the videos don't show ugly white men getting SEA girls for being white, so your question itself is retarded
Oh but there are, not gonna share them with you tho, you are incredibly stupid, for thinking "they only like white men cus muh green card"
:feelstastyman:

Cope harder, majority of people over there are anti-black, they would obviously go for the white guy
Yes, same in the USA back then and guess who fucks white foids the most besides whites? Guess who has the biggest number of partners? Blacks

I don't think so buddy boyo, you brought the argument even before I shared that video, what a bad loser you are.

Oh but there are, not gonna share them with you tho, you are incredibly stupid, for thinking "they only like white men cus muh green card"
:feelstastyman:
You posted a video about the white kids saying that this somehow proves that whites are worshipped and that they get more sex, as if it was something exclusive of white people.

Yes, it's mostly due to that, hence why you see them dating 60 year old white men. :bluepill: If you think they are genuinely attracted to them).

Yes, same in the USA back then and guess who fucks white foids the most besides whites? Guess who has the biggest number of partners? Blacks
Yeah, those are the ‘chads’ of the blacks, AKA the Tyrones, the average black guy isn’t getting anything, lmao you are coping hard

There's also lots of stories about mayo sexpats dating rich noodlewhores in Singapore, Hongkong etc and them paying for everything, apartment, car, dinner fees etc. It's literally reverse betabuxxing :lul:
:feelspuke::feelspuke:fuck noodlewhores

Yeah, those are the ‘chads’ of the blacks, AKA the Tyrones, the average black guy isn’t getting anything, lmao you are coping hard
Wrong, the number of black incels is lower than of white and hispanic ones and so is the gini index between single blacks and whites.