Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why are you gay?

faggots should be roped

Laugh

All faggots should be thrown off from skyscrapers, ffs.

59001_Isis-gay-headline.jpg

Like this. Old testament law now.

Strange interview. Is it joke?

"should I call you mister" lol :feelskek:

Remember when gay meant happy? Fucking hijackers.

I really wish I was gay

It's a tranny fucking a woman, so they a lesbian? Who the fuck are gay?

:what: @TheProphetMuscle

It's not even gays that bother me that much, but this shit is another story.
You can't change your biological sex.

I don't know exactly what is wrong with people who think otherwise, but they're a very special kind of retarded. If a man suffers an injury forcing his dick to be removed, he's still a man. You can believe whatever you want inside of your own mind, but it's not going to change your sex. A man who is mutilated with altered hormone levels, cosmetically altered, and wearing makeup is still a man.

It's not even gays that bother me that much, but this shit is another story.
You can't change your biological sex.

I don't know exactly what is wrong with people who think otherwise, but they're a very special kind of retarded. If a man suffers an injury forcing his dick to be removed, he's still a man. You can believe whatever you want inside of your own mind, but it's not going to change your sex. A man who is mutilated with altered hormone levels, cosmetically altered, and wearing makeup is still a man.
So who's a gay?

I envy gay men. If I were gay then I would not be Incel and I would feel better.

Top tier interviewing

Tfw even people who can't perform their natural obligations have gfs and you, who can, don't.