Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why are you still around?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
me? cowardice and I've been waiting for years to just die in my sleep

I don’t have the courage to end my life

Meh, if I kms right now I'd just go back to nothingness a few decades earlier, nothing compared to how long I'll not exist for after I die.

I was born into this world by accident, I don't see why I should have to take myself out on purpose.

I'm still around because if I ever manage to make enough money to sustain off of, I may be able to afford enough surgeries to not look retarded and maybe have a fulfilling life. Although, by then it'd be over anyways and my life would likely be over.

Otherwise, my life is hell.

If nobody would care or remember me yeah sure i would do it if things would get bad enough for me. But as it stands my family really cares and if i would ever do that it would devastate them

I live for Dragon Ball, and minor hobbies.

i like to troll normies

I enjoy being a loser...kinda. 99% of the time I'm in my own world - I'm a hardcore intuitive.

I'm still around to keep adding to my video game plush collection

I'm still around because I want to see the destruction of this world. I'd say we're almost there.

everytime i say im gonna kill myself something comes up. idk

Because I'm not a square!

Life is good, always be happy

[UWSL]cowardice and video games[/UWSL]