Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why aren't there campaigns against the persecution of unattractive people?

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
Why aren't there campaigns against the persecution of unattractive people? Black people, LGBT people, and others have their campaigns and movies about their struggles, but why doesn't anyone put effort into something about unattractive people? You know, ugly, deformed, short, etc.
Why? There is countless evidence that proves unattractive people have been heavily persecuted throughout human history.
Unattractive people are bullied, abandoned by their parents, subjected to genocide (eugenics), ugly law etc.
Why

The same reason why there isn't any campaign against the persecution of insects. We are literally not human to them.

No one cares about ugly people. THERE ARE NO SOCIAL MOVEMENTS FOR UGLY PEOPLE.

The closest thing we have is the ''body positivity'' movement, which is basically only about fat foids.

There are no social movements for people with ugly faces. Everyone fuckings hates us. They want us to be out of sight. Our existence bothers them. They want us dead. They will never help us. They benefit nothing from us.

Because lookism is stronger and more fundamental than racism, homophobia, and so on. Think of how the latter have been fought against in the first place. The civil rights movement specifically chose Rosa Parks as a symbol because she was more attractive than some (forgot her name, which tbh just further shows what I'm talking about) darker-skinned single mother who did the same thing she did a few weeks before her.

LGBT were promoting themselves by specifically showing the least degenerate and best looking of them to show that they are "just like everyone else". Seriously, growing up and watching those debates, it seemed that rightwingers and leftists were both photographing the same gay parades, but while rightwingers were showing the degenerate-looking ones, leftists were showing the normal-looking ones. Trannies are still doing this, just look at r/transpassing and look at the difference between the top/hot and new posts, it's clear how trannies want to present themselves and who they want to be seen at, just look at the hatred unpassing hons have against youngshit passoids as a result. This is also still used against trannies, just look at the videos rightwingers cherrypick and broadcast.

All of those groups fought for their rights and representation by using lookism in their favour, while their opponents tried to use lookism against them. All of those groups have good looking people who don't suffer the negative effects of lookism, and who can represent those communities because lookism is that much stronger than other prejudices. That's simply not going to work for incels, by definition it's impossible to use lookism in your favour when you're the victims of it.

the only ugly people who are suffering are men and soyciety doesnt care about men

Hello buddy boyos I am newest .is member its so over I am sub8 I am 7.99 so its over for me why can I only fuck 10 girls a week my friend gets 10 a day! its over boyos, I go rope

Lookism is one of the most base aspects of human nature and probably genetically hardwired so most people don't even realise they're doing it. This is why the solution to inceldom from society is always just to have confidence and touch grass because they don't realise the actual extent of the problem so don't feel the need to mobilise on our behalf.

Because why would there be

No one cares about ugly people. THERE ARE NO SOCIAL MOVEMENTS FOR UGLY PEOPLE.

The closest thing we have is the ''body positivity'' movement, which is basically only about fat foids.

There are no social movements for people with ugly faces. Everyone fuckings hates us. They want us to be out of sight. Our existence bothers them. They want us dead. They will never help us. They benefit nothing from us.

If i could id put all staceys and htb in harsh labour until they died

Why aren't there campaigns against the persecution of unattractive people? Black people, LGBT people, and others have their campaigns and movies about their struggles, but why doesn't anyone put effort into something about unattractive people? You know, ugly, deformed, short, etc.
Why? There is countless evidence that proves unattractive people have been heavily persecuted throughout human history.
Unattractive people are bullied, abandoned by their parents, subjected to genocide (eugenics), ugly law etc.
Why
Would you be willing to be killed ? I won’t

The world don’t care about ugly unattractive people like us.

It could be as simply as paying us to be alive or offer us an official painless method of suicide. Instead this rotten society forces us to work and contribute to it, treating us as background characters. They never give a fuck to us.