Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why being incel is worse than being raped

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Virtually 99% of incel men who are incel are depressed as hell, suicidal as fuck and hate every second of life wishing they were dead. All of them cope with stuff like video games/drugs
Are 99% of rape victims like this? Fuck no

Look at the foids who have been raped. They still party, have sex and enjoy the endless privilege their god mode has to offer them. Unlike inceldom, rape is relatively short lived. Even though the trauma can stay, its not permanent like inceldom. Inceldom is a permanent problem and will also cause trauma for missing the vital human experience in your precious youth.

The psychological damage of being incel is worse than the one of being raped.
What would you choose
1: Endure rape once and then enjoy sex, relationships, companionship, feeling like an actualy human, having the ability to get a family?

2: Don't get raped, but be incel and endure a lifetime of excruciating loneliness, isolation, self hate, being an emotional wreck, not even feeling like a human, sexual frustration, not having the ability to create a family?

Since this choice is so damn obvious, inceltear and politically correct soyciety should realize that being incel is worse than being raped. To state otherwise is nothing but propaganda.

Last edited:
Rape is a one-off occurence for the most part. While your inceldom is life long. And also you don't get ignored and mistreated for your whole life because you were raped (even more so in our age).

So she orgasmed during rape, then kept rape-baiting dudes and orgasming again. Then she stopped and tried having regular sex she can't orgasm.

:feelswhere:

So she orgasmed during rape, then kept rape-baiting dudes and orgasming again. Then she stopped and tried having regular sex she can't orgasm.

:feelswhere:
JFL

rape is just "oh no I had sex at an inconvenient time"

Rape should not be a crime

Fuck, forrest gump being once again an incredible movie because it proves this point with jenny.

Fuck, forrest gump being once again an incredible movie because it proves this point with jenny.
True, I also noticed the brutal blackpills while watching that movie

Every foid claims to have been raped nowadays. If it was so terrible then millions of women would rope from the trauma, but instead all they do is attention whore on social media.

Rape = someone forcefully feeding you food.
Inceldom = you are starving and nobody is still giving you food.

1: Endure rape once and then enjoy sex, relationships, companionship, feeling like an actualy human, having the ability to get a family?
sam-heughan-jamie-fraser-caitriona-balfe-claire-fraser-outlander-season-5-1555432050.jpg

2: Don't get raped, but be incel and endure a lifetime of excruciating loneliness, isolation, self hate, being an emotional wreck, not even feeling like a human, sexual frustration, not having the ability to create a family?
best-tv-villains-tournament-winner-outlander-jonathan-black-jack-randall.jpg

TBH

I wager I'm the only one here who's watched seasons of this show and nobody will get the reference.

Maybe some foids on IT do though and they will want to be my friend over our shared interest in this saga. PM me infiltrators, I won't report you to mods.

I'd easily rather have been raped once than go through the shit I did, provided no permanent physical damage was done. It's basically comparing one extraordinarily bad incident of abuse and humiliation, to getting attacked, tormented, and humiliated almost everyday for years on end. The constant bullying ruined my mind in so many ways that I don't even know where to begin to explaining how much it fucked me up. But ultimately nobody cares about males, so nothing is done.

Can't tell you how much I DESPISE the inconsistent and hypocritical moral standards which most people harbor. Then the same people will try to fucking gaslight me into believing that I'm the bad person, jfl. We're an absolutely wretched species.

Rape grants woman social status and invincibility beyond human understanding.
Being an İncel just makes you miserable

being an incel is like getting raped every second of your life

Being an incel is like slowly rotting/dying from an incurable disease while rape is just a cut that'll heal with a bandage.

Based thread

Should add that low-tier normies don't have it anywhere near as bad as the truecels, though.

Rape is a one-off occurence for the most part. While your inceldom is life long. And also you don't get ignored and mistreated for your whole life because you were raped (even more so in our age).
You actually get a lot more preferential treatment after rape because mUh terrible experience.

In a sane society rape should be a crime because you're violating someone else's property
It is already so. If you work hard enough and betabuxx maybe you will be able to buy a woman from the state. But by rape you're violating the state's property and thus should be given life sentence for stealing it. A foid should belong to her man (if to anyone at all), not to the state.