Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why blacks takeover despite all the coping of others

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Its just math, whichever group has the higher fertility comes to predominate in time. Each generation is only 25 years and the fertility rate is an exponential. Say you have in a generation..

100 blacks.. fertility rate 3.0
100 browns.. fertility rate 2.0
100 whites.. fertility rate 1.5
100 Asians fertility rate 1.0

In 100 years, aka 4 generations what will the numbers of that 4th generation be.

416 blacks
82 browns
26 whites
5 Asians

So it will be a black nation like South Africa.

Its just math, whichever group has the higher fertility comes to predominate in time. Each generation is only 25 years and the fertility rate is an exponential. Say you have in a generation..

In 100 years, aka 4 generations what will the numbers of that 4th generation be.

416 blacks
82 browns
26 whites
5 Asians

African fertility rate is dropping and it will drop before Africa develops enough to sustain an aging population. You niggers will never take shit.

isn't sub saharan africa expected to have 4 bil by the end of the century, that's brutal

416 blacks
82 browns
26 whites
5 Asians

That's the short answer.

The long answer is: because BBC

416 blacks
82 browns
26 whites
5 Asians

You a southafricancel?

African fertility rate is dropping and it will drop before Africa develops enough to sustain an aging population. You niggers will never take shit.
Cope, It's dropping in Urban areas and a majority of African countries still live in rural areas. I swear you incels, just speak, no studies to back up, nothing.

Niggers are below replacement rate, they're lower than spics and not that much more than Whites. Maybe it goes up since cuckservatives are banning abortions.

It's the Jew World Order propping up Blacks.
Niggers should not be allowed anywhere near Europe yet they sail in on boats because the Jews want it to happen.
What the fuck would Africa do if Europe wanted to recolonise Africa or simply bomb their 'nations' into dust.
If the Jews would not have won ww2 that would be the reality

416 blacks
82 browns
26 whites
5 Asians

Yes, yes, and more yes.

I'm SICK TO DEATH of the niggers everywhere and spreading everywhere. I just want them to stay in their own areas and not breed like rabbits, but apparently that's too much to ask in our Jew led system, which the degenerate rich whites agree to.

isn't sub saharan africa expected to have 4 bil by the end of the century, that's brutal
That will still be less than Asia will have, nevermind anywhere near world majority, not to mention that that projection is heavily reliant on fertility projections being correct, which they have a very poor track record of being. Not even ten years ago, Nigeria was predicted to be set to have over 900 million people by 2100. Now, that number is 550 million.

Cope, It's dropping in Urban areas and a majority of African countries still live in rural areas. I swear you incels, just speak, no studies to back up, nothing.
Dunno, from how it was explained in this article, I understood that it's dropping everywhere but urban areas simply see faster decline than rural ones, but rural ones are still falling regardless?

Even so, fertility rates are not dipping uniformly. Some countries, including Angola, Cameroon and Congo, are seemingly stuck at relatively high rates. And there are often big regional differences within countries such as Kenya. Almost everywhere in Africa, fertility rates are much lower for urban women, who typically have 30-40% fewer children than those in the countryside.

Anyway, Subsaharan Africa's population is already 40+% urban and it's the fastest urbanizing region in the world, so I'm not sure for how long rural populations will be carrying the population growth.

Human race will not sustain life on earth for any of this shit yo matter.

niggers are like locust after they devour everything in the west and destroy it they wont sustain themselves and Asians or Indians are not going to sustain them. Only white toilets and kikes are pro nigger and the latter does not like niggers they simply use them as a mallet to beat the west over the head with.

416 blacks
82 browns
26 whites
5 Asians

if by numbers alone they'll inherit the state and the power will they push for reperations? For symbolic mystical reasons it its highly propable.

Even if the black fertility rate falls faster than the projections.. which I also think it will. The fertility rate is also falling faster than the projections everywhere else.

https://tvpworld.com/69757967/germany-set-to-accept-250000-kenyan-immigrants

The president of Kenya William Ruto revealed that Germany and his country were working towards an agreement that would enable 250,000 Kenyans to take unfilled jobs and support the Europeans country’s large scale labor requirements
Chancellor Olaf Scholz of Germany and President Ruto of Kenya relayed the information during a joint news conference from the State House in Nairobi.

Has India take over the world yet with their 1.4 billion plus population?

Niggers are below replacement rate, they're lower than spics and not that much more than Whites. Maybe it goes up since cuckservatives are banning abortions.
Yup, this as well. Black immigrants and minority communities in non-black countries, mostly Western ones, really don't have some overwhelming fertility advantage over natives, and in cases like in the US, get outcompeted and outbred by other minority communities. Sure, black diaspora communities will have an influence on every country where there will be one, and Africa will undoubtedly become one of the more important region in the world in this century and beyond, but I don't see them flat-out dominating the planet since the numbers just aren't there.

Has India take over the world yet with their 1.4 billion plus population?
Dozens of Fortnue 500 companies have South Asian CEOs and there's also Rishi Sunak

The difference between blacks and other races is that blacks will have sex and reproduce NO MATTER WHAT. There are certain conditions, like overcrowding or becoming more educated/richer etc. that other races will begin to limit their reproduction.

But for blacks, it's purely instinctual. And then the white Christians say "feed Africa!" which just makes the problem worse. And the Jews encourage black sexuality which makes the problem worse.

I'm honestly at a loss for words for why whites and Jews love blacks so much. It just boggles the mind, must be something I don't understand and never will.

The difference between blacks and other races is that blacks will have sex and reproduce NO MATTER WHAT. There are certain conditions, like overcrowding or becoming more educated/richer etc. that other races will begin to limit their reproduction.

But for blacks, it's purely instinctual. And then the white Christians say "feed Africa!" which just makes the problem worse. And the Jews encourage black sexuality which makes the problem worse.

I'm honestly at a loss for words for why whites and Jews love blacks so much. It just boggles the mind, must be something I don't understand and never will.
they feel guilty for enslaving them. Even if it was centuries ago.

they feel guilty for enslaving them. Even if it was centuries ago.
i dont feel guilty. and no i dont think its guilt. just indoctrination. my own dad says retarded bullshit like where all the same and we all come together and offer something of value. stupid hippie shit.