Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Bulgaria didn't become sea ?!

Aren't the Balkans crime ridden as fuck? I'm an amerimutt so I'm not sure but if it is then that's probably the reason.
Same reason why south America isn't super popular for sex tourism is because no old fat divorced boomer wants to get beheaded over some pussy.
care to elaborate
I guess he's asking why did Bulgaria not turn into a sex tourist hotspot like SEA did.

Last edited:
Aren't the Balkans crime ridden as fuck? I'm an amerimutt so I'm not sure but if it is then that's probably the reason.
Same reason why south America isn't super popular for sex tourism is because no old fat divorced boomer wants to get beheaded over some pussy.

I guess he's asking why did Bulgaria not turn into a sex tourist hotspot like SEA did.
Oh.

Because if you are a sex tourist looking for white cumdumpsters, Germany and the Netherlands aren't corrupt as fuck crime-ridden shitholes. And they're nearby.

Gypsies mostly marry within themselves instead of mixing with non-gypsies, unlike niggers. @Mecoja

Ask @Languishingrn

Gypsies mostly marry within themselves instead of mixing with non-gypsies, unlike niggers. @Mecoja
This is true, if you're Gypsy anywhere in Europe you have it rough.
Ask @Languishingrn
@Pixycel there are many factors why it's not a common place for sexpats, paid or unpaid.

Crime is common across EE, but at worst you'll be shortchanged by some asshole taxi driver. Just don't wear a rolex and you'll be fine.

Main one being that Balkan women don't fetishize western men because of their race (Like women in SEA do) but rather see them as betabuxx. JBW doesn't mean jack shit, my village is like 99% white.

Balkan men are also tall as fuck, I believe you're 5'10 which places you in the bottom 20% of male heights where I'm from, near death blow.

Basically, you can marry a Balkan toilet but you'll only be a greencard betabuxx.

Stay away, there's a reason my parents left in 96'... life sucks there.

Balkan men are also tall as fuck, I believe you're 5'10 which places you in the bottom 20% of male heights where I'm from, near death blow.
Brutal :fuk:
@[UWSL]/data/avatars/s/29/29526.jpg?1637800125 [/UWSL]@Pixycel there are many factors why it's not a common place for sexpats, paid or unpaid.

Crime is common across EE, but at worst you'll be shortchanged by some asshole taxi driver. Just don't wear a rolex and you'll be fine.

Main one being that Balkan women don't fetishize western men because of their race (Like women in SEA do) but rather see them as betabuxx. JBW doesn't mean jack shit, my village is like 99% white.

Basically, you can marry a Balkan toilet but you'll only be a greencard betabuxx.

Stay away, there's a reason my parents left in 96'... life sucks there.

Thanks for informing us though, that was quite interesting:feelsokman:

Because not even Bulgaria is willing to go on full degenerate mode like SEA

I wouldnt say its crime ridden, streets are safe even after midnight, there are no criminals roaming the streets, there is organized crimes but if you mind your own business and dont involve in crimes youre 99% safe, much more than in America. Main problem is corrupted governments that create one party system and make it harder to succeed in anything if you arent a bot for them.
Gypsies mostly marry within themselves instead of mixing with non-gypsies, unlike niggers. @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/28/28918.jpg?1630144412 [/UWSL]@Mecoja
Yeah, especially the younger and better looking ones marry very young between themselves in arranged marriages. Only one that go for other race are the divorced single parents.