Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHY CAN'T CUSTOMER SERVICE PEOPLE SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH???

Foremostfiend

Foremostfiend

Greycel
I live in a big city so it's obvious that there are a bunch of immigrants who live and work here. I don't completely mind them since they gladly take the jobs no one wants (line cooks, drivers, construction, bussers) but what I don't get is why do the one's who barely speak English or have heavy ass accents where you can barely understand them get put in face to face customer service roles? Like why??? WHY????? It makes it so hard for both of us to get what we want.

A month ago, I call customer service for my bank and the support guy was a curry (as usual) and his English was so awful, he could barely understand the simplest requests I was making (transfer funds) and his accent was so thick, I couldn't even understand what he was saying since it sounded like he was gargling balls in his mouth.

I was on the bus and the bus driver who was Chinese missed my bus stop that I always get off on, and when I told him I need to get off, he was like, no you get on next stop". I restate no my stop was back there you missed it, can I get off when you stop at a light again, and he was like, no you get off next stop which was a block away. Thanks to that dunderhead I had to walk an extra 10 minutes in the cold because some stupid Chinese fuck can't speak basic English for his job.

And 2 weeks ago, I was shopping around in a clothing store with my tote bag that had a zipper on it and I was going to try some stuff on but before I did, I put a hat I wanted in my bag. The next thing you know, so dumb African security approaches me and asks if I'm paying for that hat. Like I'm near the
changing rooms you stupid nigger, what the fuck do you think??? It was on the top of my open bag and I kept telling him over and over, I'm trying clothes on so I'm putting it in my bag TO change clothes and he asks me 5 times if I'm paying for that or if I'm shoplifting. Yeah sure, it was in a nigger neighborhood so shoplifting was rife there, but I repeated myself over and over FIVE FUCKING TIMES and it was like he was being difficult on purpose but of course with his thick ass accent, I could barely understand him either. I was so frustrated, I wanted to scream and call him a stupid nigger then and there.

If I said people who talk to people for work should speak the language, I'd be called a racist, but of course, what isn't nowadays? Well shit like this is what's making me racist and other people are fed up too.

WHY CAN'T YOU GET PEOPLE WHO SPEAK ENGLISH TO BE ON THE FRONT OF CUSTOMER SERVICE JOBS!!! WHY CAN'T YOU SPEAK THE ENGLISH NECESSARY FOR YOUR JOBS!!! I CAN'T FUCKING UNDERSTAND YOU!!! SPEAK ENGLISH OR GET THE FUCK OUT!!!

Shit like this is why Trump won in 2016 and you know what? Shit like this makes me want to vote for him this year.

they are curry.

Because his name is Ramesh or Raju or Mukesh

curries came from different alien breed than us

Because your ass is too broke to afford
Native English speakers salary and thus the company's hires people from overseas

As an immigrant myself that is why I do not accepet jobs that I have to talk with customers. Yesterday, it just happened I was talking to this canadian, asking him to pass me some nails and the bastard could not understand my accent. I usually doesnt have problems to communicate but from time to time there is always somoene who cant understand me. Anyways I cant blame them. I hate my broken english.

Deport chinks curries niggers spics now

As an immigrant myself that is why I do not accepet jobs that I have to talk with customers. Yesterday, it just happened I was talking to this canadian, asking him to pass me some nails and the bastard could not understand my accent. I usually doesnt have problems to communicate but from time to time there is always somoene who cant understand me. Anyways I cant blame them. I hate my broken english.
At least you're self aware. The one's I interact with act all confused and uptight when I can barely understand their English like 'I'm' the weird one.

Last edited:
A

At least you're self aware. The one's I interact with act all confused and uptight when I can barely understand their English like 'I'm' the weird one.
These people that you are interacting with dont speak english at all. Even if a native doesnt understand my accent I would still understand him 100% of the time.

pineapple moment.
where are you from? as in, your REAL country.

No good English for your face

They do it on purpose cause FOB ones are cheaper, nothing just plain ol capitalism

´Listen Bhai,
Do you want to invest with us?

because its cheaper to pay pajeets