Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why couldn’t humans just all be asexual

• Thread starter Deleted member 34920
  • Start date
Deleted member 34920

Deleted member 34920

How do I change my username
-
I’m sure there’s some reason God created us male and female, but I don’t understand it. Why can’t we just reproduce asexually and all be the same gender, or at least be all the same gender and have the ability to reproduce with anyone? It would make life so much easier because women wouldn’t exist and ruin it

I’m sure there’s some reason God created us male and female, but I don’t understand it
jfl @ believing in god without any concrete proof

Ur a tranny u twerk every day like a little sussy baka

And why do organisms need to reproduce in the first place? Only answer I can come up with is dialectics, but that's just moving the goalpost. Biology is ultimately absurd, nothing about it makes sense yet it is impossible to live without imposing significance and intelligibility on things.

Last edited:
because then women wouldnt be able to blame men for existing/ having sexually biologically driven needs.

If you cutoff your balls it will grow into a fully formed copy of you

@IncelCream @pp183

Agree with OP, it would be much better if we were asexually reproducing creatures that can just make clones of ourselves with budding or chopping our arms and have it grow a new body of its own. And still keep our sapience.

There would be much less conflict in the world.

Why CAN’T we produce asexually? Because biology

High IQ topic

I do the same question everyday, sexuality is the biggest cause of problem in humanity