Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Why curry race is the mightiest

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
Applicable only to curry girls in curryland
Mostly virgins till marriage.
No polygamy or swinging ( mostly not)
Trad.
Women actually obey thier parents in marriage decisions( may lie about dating tho).
Still have trad family dynamics.

Cons: not the best in avg looks.

But as a curry who has always been around curry girls, they are the most attractive to me:owo:, don't understand other currycels putting them down :feelsUgh:

Anyone calling currywhores ugly might be correct, but any of us would ascend with one if they gave us the opportunity

pros: They love BWC too :feelsPop:

Cope, most aren't desired by whites, also most live in curryland. So nothing to worry about, you might have to worry about the blacked epidemic
Blacked is weird in UK, it's mostly poor white women that single mothers
Mixed race and black women date/marry white men quite high in UK

We also got Eastern Euros

Indian women are race loyal but I think most whites guys like them

I
Blacked is weird in UK, it's mostly poor white women that single mothers
Mixed race and black women date/marry white men quite high in UK

We also got Eastern Euros

Indian women are race loyal but I think most whites guys like them
It understand, my previous reply was a rage burst, don't mind :panties:

like gypsies here :lul: except they wouldn't suck off a sub5 like me. Tall ogre/40s middle aged man only.
Sometimes I can't belive that ever poorest prostitutes have standards. Here gypsy prostitutes can charge max 1500 dinars (12 bucks), but none of those gypsymaxxers won't tell you that you need to be at least 5ft9 3/10. You can go with worse looks but you need to visit their ghetto and that's where operation gets almost impossible (because it's the goddam hood) :forcedsmile:.

Applicable only to curry girls in curryland
Mostly virgins till marriage.
No polygamy or swinging ( mostly not)
Trad.
Women actually obey thier parents in marriage decisions( may lie about dating tho).
Still have trad family dynamics.

Cons: not the best in avg looks.

But as a curry who has always been around curry girls, they are the most attractive to me:owo:, don't understand other currycels putting them down :feelsUgh:
Why compliment curry women? They will never give you love and affection, they don't care about you

They don't have much standards, and not desired by other men, so I thought I can easily get one
Nope, they are like other foids. If you live in the USA, the brown curry whores will pursue white good looking men.

Nope, they are like other foids. If you live in the USA, the brown curry whores will pursue white good looking men.
I know, but I'll never leave my path to ascension. One day either by moneymaxx or arrange marriage Maxx i will ascend. As my name suggests I will never stop

I know, but I'll never leave my path to ascension. One day either by moneymaxx or arrange marriage Maxx i will ascend. As my name suggests I will never stop
Arraigned marriage may work

she is literally a MILF for him, because age gap is brutal here

Priyanka Chopra
Born: 18 July 1982 (age 41 years)

Nick Jonas
Born: 16 September 1992 (age 31 years)
yeah but she is rich and looks good

also his kid looks white-ish

these whores cheat at a higher rate than any other woman don't believe the traditional bullshit

also his kid looks white-ish
well duh because she isn't biological mother, that guy had got himself a surrogate woman to impregnate and born that kid, must be a poor white woman whatever

don't get me wrong, as 24 year old KHHV i'm never rejecting a girl, but i've never seen a curry look good in my life

my white friends never found female indians attractive either which makes sense but ive always thought they were