Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory why did all these alts join on the same day?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
@OwariDa @Chuddy @shit

All mine btw

Stop asking questions.

@Gokubro too but he joined a bit after

Because they are most likely trolls.
A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!

A body has been discovered! After a certain amount of time, which you may use however you like, the class trial will begin!
...It's standing up!

I believe this is a call for me to step in,

I can vouch that @OwariDa & @Chuddy are two separate users for sure, if that is what you hereby accuse them of.

@shit however, I don't know about: His name is funny though, I will give him that.

I believe this is a call for me to step in,

I can vouch that @OwariDa & @Chuddy are two separate users for sure, if that is what you hereby accuse them of.

@shit however, I don't know about: His name is funny though, I will give him that.
yeah they're different people still alts though :feelswhere:

yeah they're different people still alts though :feelswhere:
Ok, glad we cleared that up: Apologize for this misunderstanding. :feelsokman:

I can name one of the alts, but I will not say who & allow them to reveal it themselves, should they so choose. :feelshehe::feelsthink:

> bbcmashnowanyknowhaimsayin

Download

Ok, glad we cleared that up: Apologize for this misunderstanding. :feelsokman:

I can name one of the alts, but I will not say who & allow them to reveal it themselves, should they so choose. :feelshehe::feelsthink:
owarida yes i know indeed :society:

me and @Chuddy are, in fact, one and the same person.
the fuck you gonna do about it boyo? :feelshehe:
Don't make him chimp out in his Toronto basement

me and @Chuddy are, in fact, one and the same person.
the fuck you gonna do about it boyo? :feelshehe:
fuck your mom as i have already

This forum is comprised of just 50 people making 100 alts each with half of them being IT larpers jfl.

we're just built like that

This forum is comprised of just 50 people making 100 alts each with half of them being IT larpers jfl.
loling that you fuckers think anyone on IT is spending time here making thousands of posts, none of them are capable of being funny anyways.

a lot of supposed infiltrators are probably just ppl pretending to be infiltrators playing 4D chess with everyone here

does he know?
nice reply nigga but u will unfortunately have to enlighten me cuz ur writing on a whiteboard rambling like a schizo about 3 guys having the same join date