Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did Anglos allow jews to take over their countries? They were kicked out of England in the 1200s, so why were they allowed get back in?

wereq

wereq

Please genocide us curries. Deliver us from hell.
★★★★★
It's called "blood libel" which in fact turns out to be nothing more but libel.

Attachments

• actor-abby-shapiro-480772_large.jpg
    actor-abby-shapiro-480772_large.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 17
Oliver Cromwell let them back in after he destroyed the traditional monarchy society and laid the foundations of a society that would allow kikes to infiltrate all institutions of power.

Oliver Cromwell let them back in after he destroyed the traditional monarchy society and laid the foundations of a society that would allow kikes to infiltrate all institutions of power.
But why?

, Anglos are good goyim)))

They’re cucked the first central bank was in England. Look up battle of Waterloo and Rothschild

they played victim card after ww2

I don't think there is an agreed motive why he did it, he was probably a secret Satanist or something and was told about the long game of how Jews will destroy the world. Imagine how things would be if Kikes never took control of the UK.

I don't think there is an agreed motive why he did it, he was probably a secret Satanist or something and was told about the long game of how Jews will destroy the world. Imagine how things would be if Kikes never took control of the UK.

no immigration.

They’re cucked the first central bank was in England. Look up battle of Waterloo and Rothschild
I know about the Rothschilds.

The English are very like the Jews anyway

Trust me they are

The jews started creating banks and tricked everyone into giving them all their money to "keep it safe". Fast forward about 2 centuries and the Jews own and control everything and Hilter is spinning in his grave.