Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Why did @dusk get banned

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
The dawn of @Dusk

He requested it because he admitted to being the alt of a user who was a huge fakecel, had a gf irl, and he also constantly let his gf use his account to post on here. :fuk:

He requested it because he admitted to being the alt of a user who was a huge fakecel, had a gf irl, and he also constantly let his gf use his account to post on here. :fuk:
fucking brutal

:feelsrope: :feelsrope: FUCK

Season 4 Wwe GIF by DARK SIDE OF THE RING

he was 21 anybody younger than me needs to be executed fromthis wearth the existence of younger pwople entarged me a lot ufdck all oy ofo youngecle si want aeo arptae wakrew aufdamieslg drufa snda mruder your ermafilie abehead eyveroiernaw ahhaaheah egi vME METOERHFUCKERS GIVE ME 02$ A A DAFUCKING DAY IW ANT TTO LEAVE THIS DOGSHIT FUCKING CONTINTENT FUCKK THIS FUCKING OCNINTENTE NUKE THIS FUCKING CONTINETNE IW ANT TO LIVE IN PHILIHPUINESSS IW ANT GO ROETIRE ALREADY I ALL I FUC KING NEEE DI S5600000D FSDFJASGNAPOGSRPHGASRPHGASRXPAGSRPGASERSP ALL IF CUKGIN NEED IS 600$ A MONTHS IT AHT TOO MUCH TO ASK NIGGERS

he was 21 anybody younger than me needs to be executed fromthis wearth the existence of younger pwople entarged me a lot ufdck all oy ofo youngecle si want aeo arptae wakrew aufdamieslg drufa snda mruder your ermafilie abehead eyveroiernaw ahhaaheah egi vME METOERHFUCKERS GIVE ME 02$ A A DAFUCKING DAY IW ANT TTO LEAVE THIS DOGSHIT FUCKING CONTINTENT FUCKK THIS FUCKING OCNINTENTE NUKE THIS FUCKING CONTINETNE IW ANT TO LIVE IN PHILIHPUINESSS IW ANT GO ROETIRE ALREADY I ALL I FUC KING NEEE DI S5600000D FSDFJASGNAPOGSRPHGASRPHGASRXPAGSRPGASERSP ALL IF CUKGIN NEED IS 600$ A MONTHS IT AHT TOO MUCH TO ASK NIGGERS
SEA foids :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Kay

He has a girlfriend.

that's why.

SEA foids :feelspuke: :feelspuke:
FUCK YOU NIGGERS

YOU AL FAKECELS AHAVE SO AMYN TOPTIONS

I JUST WANT LIVE MY LIFE I NPEACE AWAY FROM THIS HELL HOLE ONEA RTH MY LIFE IS LITERALLY HELL I NOS CARED OF DIE HAHAHA AHWY SCAERD OF DIE IEASDFIASDGOIASKLJGDAGKASLGAWEELGHAGAIGOE ALMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WSCARED OF WHAT MY LIFE GETTING BERTTRE? AHASHSAHAHAHAASHAHASHADHAFUFADAGDGASEAGAESWMOUIHEMAWEAXDEOIAEGOIGAEXMOIMGAEOIHGEOIAEEZGAEOZGAEGAEOIHAGEOIHGAEAGEZHOIZGAEOIHGAEAOIHMGEOIHMGAEMZGAEAIEGGAEMAMGEEE

FUCK YOU NIGGERS

YOU AL FAKECELS AHAVE SO AMYN TOPTIONS

I JUST WANT LIVE MY LIFE I NPEACE AWAY FROM THIS HELL HOLE ONEA RTH MY LIFE IS LITERALLY HELL I NOS CARED OF DIE HAHAHA AHWY SCAERD OF DIE IEASDFIASDGOIASKLJGDAGKASLGAWEELGHAGAIGOE ALMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WSCARED OF WHAT MY LIFE GETTING BERTTRE? AHASHSAHAHAHAASHAHASHADHAFUFADAGDGASEAGAESWMOUIHEMAWEAXDEOIAEGOIGAEXMOIMGAEOIHGEOIAEEZGAEOZGAEGAEOIHAGEOIHGAEAGEZHOIZGAEOIHGAEAOIHMGEOIHMGAEMZGAEAIEGGAEMAMGEEE
IMG 3366

Damn, he was one of my favorite users.

Alt of @Ausbloke @Incel of Incels was huge fakecels whose foids interested in him, he is fuckin' literal CHAD.