Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why did God create us?

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
Why? Just why.

throughout the bible when the parents sinned he cursed their children.

There is no God. Its just about evolution, process of creating ideal people, which will never end.

There is no God. Its just about evolution, process of creating ideal people, which will never end.
This.

Why would god create you in one hand and a Chad in the other hand, knowing full well the chad will have a MUCH better life than you and won't end up bitter and alone.

RetardReligiouscels will be like "ItS alL a TeSt bRo"

This. Jfl at believing in some magical fairy in the sky that is responsible for all this, religion was intended to keep dumbfucks under control so they dont suicide or revolt and be good little slaves to their masters

Literally open the Bible to the first chapter. Not hard to find. Tells all about how, why, and how we because how we are today. Shouldn't take you more than ten minutes.

Which one and which part?

The material universe and things like pain, need, desire, and even self concept to a degree are just there to torment us. So basically everything you would commonly associate with your life.

"God" is likely the creator of the simulation we're all trapped inside of, and is indifferent to our suffering. Unless solipsism is real, and nothing and nobody actually exists outside of my own mind and it's all a dream.

God hate us all.

My secret for now. T y l8er

This.

Why would god create you in one hand and a Chad in the other hand, knowing full well the chad will have a MUCH better life than you and won't end up bitter and alone.

RetardReligiouscels will be like "ItS alL a TeSt bRo"
For ppl who believe god exists or like to entertain the notion for fun, a possible scenario is that god is evil. He does things for experimentations and amusement. Maybe he forgot about us.

checkmate. allah created you not god. takbir

There is no God, man created God to provide the answers they couldn´t answer, before science came along and flushed religion down the shitter.

Literally open the Bible to the first chapter. Not hard to find. Tells all about how, why, and how we because how we are today. Shouldn't take you more than ten minutes.
Are you actually religious man?
There is no God, man created God to provide the answers they couldn´t answer, before science came along and flushed religion down the shitter.
Toptier iq

Devout LCMS Lutheran until the day I die. No one or nothing can take away my faith in the resurrection.
That's cool man, just curious what do you think of other religions overall? Do you think Christianity is the only one that's right, or that a lot of religions say and believe in the same main beliefs just in different ways?

That's cool man, just curious what do you think of other religions overall? Do you think Christianity is the only one that's right, or that a lot of religions say and believe in the same main beliefs just in different ways?
Faith in Christ is the ONLY way to heaven. Faith in the resurrection, faith in the triune God, faith in the duality of Jesus as both God and man. Repenting of sin made possible through the slain Christ.

John 14:6 --->Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The mountain(s) of Gog are ‘between the seas’ in the land of Magog. Japheth's (Joseph) sons with certain ancient “Proto-Hebrew” tribes, called Tubal and Meshech (Moshiach=Messiah) originate there. Israel is nothing but a sandbox.

Just to suffer

God didn't create you, you just managed to get a bad set of genetics which in turn lead to a poor life.