Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why did life come into existence?

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Banned
-
Why did life come into existence? Why was the DNA molecule formed, just because Earth is optimal for life why did it have to actually exist? what even is "optimal for life", they say it's liquid water, solid surface, temperature, oxygen, good atmospheric density, etc, But what even is "life" that needs those things, is it complexity? is it "time"? What is the driving force that created life and pushes it to continue to exist

The "dead" part of the universe, even if devoid of any meaning, lacks any "problem", problem only exists within life, what harms life is bad, horrifying, evil, ugly, annoying, ragefuel, etc, what benefits life is good, friendly, beautiful, delicious, etc, but if you remove life you take all the good and bad with it, there's no one suffering on Venus, or in the sun, of course no one is enjoying it either but joy is just the relief of pain

But there's also the problem of solipsism and subjectivity, nothing really "exists" without being experienced/ measured, things don't have dimensions, locality and temporal characteristics without being seen, without an observer there simply is nothing, true void, Then what it's like to not exist? it "is" not, fucking brutal, there's no nonexistence, and a self-preserving life is the ONLY existence, seeing, hearing, etc were created by evolution, without life the universe is dark and quiet, things only exist inside a thought machine

There probably is an infinite number of dead universes, but because they don't have a thought machine within them they simply don't exist, there's no difference if they're theoretical or "real"

So I think the answer is life exists because it's the only thing that exists, and there's no such thing as "being" dead, and there is no pain-free existence because physical pain and mental worries are necessary for the self preserving nature of life, existence = pain, literally

It's all for a reason

real answer: your daddy was feeling super horny so he creampied your mom in her vagina lol

Sweet Sweet Dancing GIF

real answer: your daddy was feeling super horny so he creampied your mom in her vagina lol

Sweet Sweet Dancing GIF
Jfl I misread the title I thought you asked why your life came into existence please ignore my reply idk the answer to the actual question