Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why did the website just go down

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Bros I think it's over. This is the big one.

They forget to collect a little bit of information left over from that last temporary shutdown... :ha..feels:

I mean, it's simply a regular outage of a site with limited capacities and traffic like this; don't make up these silly conspiracies, goy! :feelsbaton:

They forget to collect a little bit of information left over from that last temporary shutdown... :ha..feels:

I mean, it's simply a regular outage of a site with limited capacities and traffic like this; don't make up these silly conspiracies, goy! :feelsbaton:
It's all connected...

Or something idk time will tell

I doubt it's "over", though; we've had outages for well over a day, and ITfoids and copers of all types preemptively celebrated and cheered the fact that we may or may have not been shutdown for wrongthink by their daddy corporations. :feelsclown:

Screenshot Incelsis   Involuntary Celibate

"being upgraded" The site probably went under maintenance or smth like what happened back in july 29 where you can't post replies on threads

No it went down for about 10 minutes after this. Cloudflare error
The dropouts are fairly common, at least a few per month. Not sure why it happens, just the feds doing a bit of server maintenance maybe...

Feds were running their algorithms too hard