Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why did the white and Arab devils destroys the Sphinx's ?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Looking at the Sphinx's in Egypt somehow the whites and Arabs ALWAYS targeted the nose and lips of the Sphinxs. In Sudan the Arab devils even built a dam so as to flood pyramids and Sphinxs built by the black Nubian Sudanese.

I know white filthy trash will reply and say we waz kangz, the fact remains that white devils and Arab devils hate the pyramids and sphinxs and always destroy certzain things about them.
Who destroys their own heritage? The answer is nobody destroys their own artifacts only outsiders do. Let that sink in

By the way I am not Hotep negro or Afro American so save ur we waz kangz rubbish

we wuz pharaohs n sheeeeeeeit

[IMG alt="NiggerSlayer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/60/60937.jpg?1706961522[/IMG]

ISIS destroyed old pagan statues as well. It's in their nature most of the time.

american filthy white trash.
Nigga we wuz kangs, and don't chu forget it

Imagine where we'd be tuh day if da huwhite man didn't interrupt us
Futuristic egypt by emperoralexander dgw5m00 pre

[IMG alt="NiggerSlayer"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/m/60/60937.jpg?1706961522[/IMG]
Hardest pfp on the site

Also you didn't even link it correctly

ISIS destroyed old pagan statues as well. It's in their nature most of the time.
Well i heard the only Arabs come from the Gulf, all others are not Arabs they are Levents, Persians, Coptics or something like that. So Arabs destroying pagan Statues is Arabs destroying Coptic,Persian or Levent heritage and NOT Arab heritage. Do you understand me now?

Nigga we wuz kangs, and don't chu forget it

Imagine where we'd be tuh day if da huwhite man didn't interrupt us
View attachment 1152300
Filthy stinking good for nothing white trash american, thats why your white trash women twerk to negro music. Filthy white dog

Filthy stinking good for nothing white trash american, thats why your white trash women twerk to negro music. Filthy white dog

Honey, we don't call it "negro music" here, we call it as it is. BLACK. EXCELLENCE. If yu can't handle that then maybe you should move somewhere whyte like Boston where you won't be bothered by our superior culture. And honey, BLACK WOMEN invented twerking. Mmmmhmmmmmm, I bet you feel silly right now. Wypipo just caynt dance like we do. Where would you be right now if it wasn't for the impact BLACK CULTURE has had on your country??? You'd be livin in mud huts. Meanwhile we're livin in wakanda

Here is a picture of me. I bet you feel dumb right now. You're just bitter because wish you were this beautiful, bayybee

Now say it with me honey, BLACK LIVES MATTER

Honey, we don't call it "negro music" here, we call it as it is. BLACK. EXCELLENCE. If yu can't handle that then maybe you should move somewhere whyte like Boston where you won't be bothered by our superior culture. And honey, BLACK WOMEN invented twerking. Mmmmhmmmmmm, I bet you feel silly right now. Wypipo just caynt dance like we do. Where would you be right now if it wasn't for the impact BLACK CULTURE has had on your country??? You'd be livin in mud huts. Meanwhile we're livin in wakanda

Here is a picture of me. I bet you feel dumb right now. You're just bitter because wish you were this beautiful, bayybee

View attachment 1152304

Now say it with me honey, BLACK LIVES MATTER
Filthy white animal thats why your white filthy children try to act like niggas because u are trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back