Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do a lot of females really like Alex G?

• Thread starter ForsakenCrow666
  • Start date
ForsakenCrow666

ForsakenCrow666

Banned
-
Don't get me wrong, I know there are other guys who listen to him too. Even I as well also find some of his work fun to listen to and even, to some degree, relatable. Songs like Bobby, Advice, Mis, Harvey, Gnaw, Runner, and, of course Mary, all have had an impact on me in some way (there's more but I ain't naming them all). I recommend giving him a listen if anyone has the time if your interested in indie.

I just wish there were other guys I could talk to about his music, but I have noticed that most of his listening demographic seems to consist of females. Why is that?

Who is that, some normfag music artist or smtn

Who is that, some normfag music artist or smtn
Nigga probably listens to bethoven and Mozart
skull GIF

Nigga probably listens to bethoven and Mozart
skull GIF
Nice try, but no. I listen to metal and game soundtracks mainly. You're probably just some zoomer teen mutt

Nice try, but no. I listen to metal and game soundtracks mainly. You're probably just some zoomer teen mutt
No im white but you strike me as the type of guy who hates anything tht zoomer listen to

No im white but you strike me as the type of guy who hates anything tht zoomer listen to
Indeed, I dont like nigger rap

People who listen to Alex G was pusfaggots, ngga that music is aimed for the weak and vuluenable like women, its like a man listening to tv girl typ shii, listen to real music, at least its better than that godawful nga rap shit

People who listen to Alex G was pusfaggots, ngga that music is aimed for the weak and vuluenable like women, its like a man listening to tv girl typ shii, listen to real music, at least its better than that godawful nga rap shit
Every guy, including myself, who uses this site is sad and vulnerable, and not to mention miserable sacks of shit. So your criticism is pointless.

Every guy, including myself, who uses this site is sad and vulnerable, and not to mention miserable sacks of shit. So your criticism is pointless.
NORMIE SPOTTED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nah fuck off. Cause being here doesn't mean I gotta be an asshole dipshit

I get the feeling most of you don't like indie so my bad guys

alex g is a tranny?