Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do blackcels love anime so much???

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
Literally from popular black celeb to average black they all love anime tiddies . Why is anime so popular among blacks

Sheboons are so ugly that blackcels need anime waifus as eye bleach.

@Truckzo GTFIH

Eh I do know a lot of black people that watches anime, however, I watched a bit of anime and its alright. This could apply to everyone though since other races love anime. Kinda low iq post tbh

Eh I do know a lot of black people that watches anime, however, I watched a bit of anime and its alright. This could apply to everyone though since other races love anime. Kinda low iq post tbh
Yeah but for blacks its like a treasure

@Truckzo GTFIH
i was bullied alot as a child and my father showed me this thing called "naruto" naruto was also shunned from society and picked on so i had someone to relate to

i was bullied alot as a child and my father showed me this thing called "naruto" naruto was also shunned from society and picked on so i had someone to relate to
It's not really the same thing though because the ostracism he faced was pretty reasonable since people knew he had a literal god-tier demon sealed inside his body that could escape and murder children at any moment.

It's not really the same thing though because the ostracism he faced was pretty reasonable since people knew he had a literal god-tier demon sealed inside his body that could escape and murder children at any moment.
yeah i didn't relate to having a demon in me :feelshaha:

but i related to his struggle to fit in and shit if i hadn't discovered anime i might have roped :feelskek:

@proudweeb you are our nigga expert so pls answer

i related to his struggle to fit in and shit
But you can't Konohagakure is a wildly different society than any real one.

Also he fit in by turning into a girl with big boobs to arouse the men around him and then he taught a younger boy how to do that as well. You sure you want to hang your coat on that? =/

But you can't Konohagakure is a wildly different society than any real one.

Also he fit in by turning into a girl with big boobs to arouse the men around him and then he taught a younger boy how to do that as well. You sure you want to hang your coat on that? =/
nigga he didnt fit in by turning into a girl with big boobs :feelskek: and that jutsu was actually very useful for the shinobi world

as back in the day of real ninjas the majority of them were women who would seduce enemy generals and get info then kill them

Anime is a good cope overall

From what I know through talking to others, western cartoons are mostly below average and tv shows tend to be mediocre; anime beats most the cartoon in quality, and high-tier anime most rivals or exceeds top-tier western series.

I have never seen anime :feelshmm:

Sheboons are so ugly that blackcels need anime waifus as eye bleach.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
One of the reasons I think
If you’re surrounded by that :
302245.bin

You must go crazy when you see tsunade for the first time
Coffee_time_for_Tsunade_by_KaenDD.jpg

this thread...

nigga he didnt fit in by turning into a girl with big boobs :feelskek:
he was trying to jestermax

and that jutsu was actually very useful for the shinobi world
only because it's fully of guys lusting for trannies

He also wasn't an underdog in any other sense because of all of the reincarnation bs, bloodline perks and connections he had. Naruto actually spits in the face of disenfranchised men like us.

If the author wanted an aesop about hardwork than Lee and Might Guy should have been the main characters. Instead all the top tier, relevant characters are such because of shit they did not earn.

Naruto is actually pretty blackpilled and a horrible cope because its actual message reinforces genetic determinism.

Its also became shit because of the power creep. For a story about the 'heart of ninjas' the only people who actually do things you might expect a ninja to do are the ANBU who quickly degenerate into cannon fodder.

Last edited:
i can tell you didn't watch the whole thing
I've seen enough

He also wasn't an underdog in any other sense because of all of the reincarnation bs, bloodline perks and connections he had. Naruto actually spits in the face of disenfranchised men like us.
didn't he have a healing factor that rivalled Wolverine/Deadpool?
can't empathize with that shit, you could be low-inhib as fuck constantly training/fighting to improve your status with powers like that

didn't he have a healing factor that rivalled Wolverine/Deadpool?
can't empathize with that shit, you could be low-inhib as fuck constantly training/fighting to improve your status with powers like that

Regeneration was a mark against him, mostly because it enabled him to be idiotic and reckless in fights as opposed to strategy or skill. But by itself its not a real problem (many other throwaway ninja had varying forms of regeneration; one of the organization guys was capable of staying alive even after decapitation).

It was:

• Had a super strong fox demon sealed inside of him (this was the reason for the regen btw). Not only was it one of the tailed beasts but it was of course the most powerful of the group and stated multiple times to have 'infinite chakra'. So he not only has unnatural healing but ridiculous stamina. IIRC early in the series the author tried to balance this out by stating the seal & beast interfered with his chakra control and this along with his idiocy made performing jutsu difficult and inefficient. But of course this did not last.
  • Has a super strong and stacy mother (who was the tailed beasts prior host and from a super high status clan, also has some blood limit shit)
  • Has a super strong and chad father (who was a previous hokage) , gave him his JBW features
  • Has two of the three sages for training and advice, along with ancient frog people, etc. So basically he had the best tutors in the Ninja world
  • Is a reincarnation of one of the sons of the overarching ass-pull villain who is super strong and is in fact the reason chakra even exists in the world
  • Has a noodlewhore wanting his dick throughout series because he beat up a based chang who's only crime was telling the truth about blackpill. Note in the said fight Naruto barely even did anything
  • Other shit I can't recall at the moment

Last edited:

If the author wanted an aesop about hardwork than Lee and Might Guy should have been the main characters. Instead all the top tier, relevant characters are such because of shit they did not earn.

Naruto is actually pretty blackpilled and a horrible cope because its actual message reinforces genetic determinism.

Its also became shit because of the power creep. For a story about the 'heart of ninjas' the only people who actually do things you might expect a ninja to do are the ANBU who quickly degenerate into cannon fodder.
Absolutely true

Neji was fuckin right : your destiny is determined by your birth :feelskek:

That’s freaking funny because Naruto is indeed an extremely privileged individual

-Father was literally the boss of the village
- inherited mother’s clan huge chakra
reserve
-is literally the child of prophecy :feelskek:
- is literally the reincarnation of of a godly figure:feelskek:
- was trained by one of the best ninja in the world
- demon fox unlimited chakra source

Author just destroyed his own message

cant even relate with a fictional character who got bullied and shunned :fuk:
A lot of people get bullied and shunned.

This guy had a cute loli in love with him and obsessively stalking him all the time and he friendzoned her because of his pink-haired stacy oneitis.

Has a noodlewhore wanting his dick throughout series because he beat up a based chang who's only crime was telling the truth about blackpill.
could've swarn Hinata was crushing on him long before the Neji fight, can't remember if they did a flashback explaining how it started

A lot of people get bullied and shunned.

This guy had a cute loli in love with him and obsessively stalking him all the time and he friendzoned her because of his pink-haired stacy oneitis.

could've swarn Hinata was crushing on him long before the Neji fight, can't remember if they did a flashback explaining how it started
he didnt reject hinata

oh my god the man legit had 2 kids with this hoe :feelskek: not 1 BUT 2!

anime is escapism

this nigga oh my god :feelskek:

cant even relate with a fictional character who got bullied and shunned :fuk:
Gotta agree with the other guy. They should have made someone like rock Lee the main character and make him the one being shunned from his own village. Sorry man. Saying you relate to Naruto is a cope.