Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do blacks have a pathological need to claim every civilization was secretly black?

WomenDid9-11

WomenDid9-11

Banned
-
1vlnao9ow3281

Main qimg ee52d1f2b0ca5982c86b66aa631ef123 lq

Main qimg b7463f2f5f2fb159a29924223e7905ef lq

9Q6AdiczIFRbsWFezybvK48IY7ay8VG80UlkGykvpsg

RDT 20220208 1625584045169809788143534

Not to mention: we wuz Shakespeare, Beethoven etc. I've even seen some on Quora claiming the British monarchy were black and there is a 1000 year old conspiracy to cover it up. What causes this strange insecurity and absurd claiming of foreign civilizations? Almost every society has a we wuz kangz faction but blacks, particularly African Americans take it to the next level.

Last edited:
I hope africans push back sandnigger back to the middle east
I dont like sandnignogs especially Jews

I'm egyptian so I'm allowed to say nigga, because I have black blood.

CUZ WE WUZ KANGZ
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Blacks have their own strengths and weaknesses. However, building successful civilisations is not one of their strengths.

Some of them just can't accept that fact though and so they seem desperate to claim any successful civilisation as their own because surely SOMEWHERE there is at least one they built.

It's a completely futile search, but they'll keep trying maybe forever.

It's because they know jack shit about actual history and want to feel better after being made slaves

It’s too hilarious to be taken seriously, but i have to address this one. There were actually two people in Asia called Buddha, they lived in different periods, one was very skinny and the other one was very fat.
And this faggot doesen’t know the difference between them two, which only shows how uninformed he is, but how dumb to not be ashamed to claim such things without even bothering to inform himself first, in order to avoid embarrassment.

It’s too hilarious to be taken seriously, but i have to address this one. There were actually two people in Asia called Buddha, they lived in different periods, one was very skinny and the other one was very fat.
And this faggot doesen’t know the difference between them two, which only shows how uninformed he is, but how dumb to not be ashamed to claim such things without even bothering to inform himself first, in order to avoid embarrassment.
Also the "knots" are not his hair they are snails who were sent to protect him from heatstroke while meditating.

They have a victim complex and don't want their history to be defined by slavery and colonialism.

we wuz kangs and shiet.

We don't, only the dumbest idiots among us... :feelswhat::blackpill:

They have a victim complex and don't want their history to be defined by slavery and colonialism.

Ironically the only times there was civilisation South of the Sahara. Imagine jungle tribes in Borneo... These people said to Madagascar before Africans that live next to that island, them brought iron smelting technology to Africa. Let that sink in, Jungle Gooks brought the iron age to Darkest Africa. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Inferior race.

Re: I got a question that might rustle some jimmies...
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185562884Thursday, March 17, 2016 10:55 PM CDT
It is difficult to determine. Caucasoid purity causes inferior beings to become tearful.
more_horiz
Re: If I'd die, would you care? [2]
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185563428Thursday, March 17, 2016 11:06 PM CDT
In all actuality, your absence would be irrelevant to all of the users on the website. They would not "care" about your death; they would merely yearn to receive amusement from your posts.

Re: im thinking about joining a tribe
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620715Friday, March 18, 2016 10:59 PM CDT
Yes, certainly. If you would like to become a subordinate of the tribal population, assimilate to any community with an African American majority.
Re: im taking a vacation to Detroit
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185620905Friday, March 18, 2016 11:02 PM CDT
You should not visit Detroit. African American scum has degraded the city. It now resembles Brasil greatly. I would suggest visiting Texas instead. It is much cleaner, and voluntary-labor is well noted.
Re: i knocked this white kid in one punch.
Unintelligent_Anon
Png

#185630004Saturday, March 19, 2016 3:33 AM CDT
Boasting about victimizing Caucasian schoolchildren, yes? Typical. Inept animals cannot be removed from their cages.

View attachment 643997

View attachment 643999

View attachment 644000

View attachment 644001View attachment 644002

View attachment 644009

View attachment 644016

Not to mention: we wuz Shakespeare, Beethoven etc. I've even seen some on Quora claiming the British monarchy were black and there is a 1000 year old conspiracy to cover it up. What causes this strange insecurity and absurd claiming of foreign civilizations? Almost every society has a we wuz kangz faction but blacks, particularly African Americans take it to the next level.
Because some them are retarded and hate they're skin color so have to lie and cope to themselves so they don't fall into depression

They say that humans originally were black but you can actually turn this point around and say that modern blacks never evolved.

Because blacks are empty and insecure.

Because deep down they know blacks have never built any decent civilization