Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do bluepillers say sweetie?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
I really don’t get it. It’s cringey though

we are sweet I think

because they're

we are sweet I think
Ellviss

It's a thing women and fags say. Straight men, even the blue pilled, don't say this. The idea is to be condescending and talk to you like you're a naive child.

It's a thing women and fags say. Straight men, even the blue pilled, don't say this. The idea is to be condescending and talk to you like you're a naive child.
Why do fags copy the way women acts?

I really don’t get it. It’s cringey though
Soys are condescending and passively aggressive, because they consider that disgusting behavior to be a sign of smartness/wittyness (like modern hip-hop loving, urban women that think that being a foul-mouthed skank equals having a high self-esteem), furthermore, they are physically to weak for real aggression and therefore use words to humiliate/attack people, but not true honest words (because otherwise they couldn't claim the moral high ground) and open verbal aggression (because this means risking something).

They embody the worst aspects of both sexes, they are hyperaggressive like men and vindicative like females (that's why doxxing, harassing employers/universities/family members of people they disagree with is a favorite tactic of theirs, also because it allows plausible deniability and other condescending shit that they spew).

The same reason people say cupcake, kid, champ, buddy, kiddo, and such.
Patronizing.

Soys are condescending and passively aggressive, because they consider that disgusting behavior to be a sign of smartness/wittyness (like modern hip-hop loving, urban women that think that being a foul-mouthed skank equals having a high self-esteem), furthermore, they are physically to weak for real aggression and therefore use words to humiliate/attack people, but not true honest words (because otherwise they couldn't claim the moral high ground) and open verbal aggression (because this means risking something).

They embody the worst aspects of both sexes, they are hyperaggressive like men and vindicative like females (that's why doxxing, harassing employers/universities/family members of people they disagree with is a favorite tactic of theirs, also because it allows plausible deniability and other condescending shit that they spew).

The same reason people say cupcake, kid, champ, buddy, kiddo, and such.
Patronizing.

because they're either condescending women or hyper effeminate men that try to act morally superior to you.