Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Chinese love streetwear clothes and hip hop but then hate blacks?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember in pre-covid years when I went to uni and saw the groups of international Chinese students talking to themselves. They were always dressing expensive streetwear or "hypebeast" clothes (sneakers, tracksuit, hoodies, etc.) from brands like Nike, Adidas, Supreme, etc. and sometimes blasting hip hop with their bluetooth speakers. But then you read studies and you see that Chinese society is even more racist than western and they see blacks as subhuman. Why would you adopt the modern "culture" of a demographic you hate kek. Very few times I've met Chinese students that didn't self-segregate with fellow Chinese students or that contributed in group projects, 99% of the time they were glued to their phones doing nothing while the rest worked. On the other hand I've had Indonesian and Filipino classmates and they were really chill and friendly and talked to everyone.

street wear isn't black culture.

Most blacks can't afford expensive clothes.

But you don't have like hiphop to like blacks. It's just music.

That's like saying blacks should like asians cause they eat Chinese takeout

i think they just want to flex

They were expensive streetwear to try to looksmaxx and hate blacks because there women get fucked by bbc and they most likely were bullied by blacks at school

They were expensive streetwear to try to looksmaxx and hate blacks because there women get fucked by bbc and they most likely were bullied by blacks at school

i find the chinese and korean gangs who mostly stick up for themselves and rarely interact with whites kinda funny. the guys have a shit ton of money though and it's apparent considering they have the best asian meat available when they are most ugly or average.a lot of them heightmogg me though and are often 5'10~6 feet.

they are all fresh of the boat and i imagine are kind of embarassed about speaking english,but i don't see them interacting with whites much.their clothing is often a dead giveaway(for males that is.females dress less noticable clothes to my untrained eye), and even those one don't seem to interact much with whites.

hate blacks because there women get fucked by bbc
nigga youre coping big time if you think the average gook slit would rather fuck black then white. giga cope by low iq retard

I remember in pre-covid years when I went to uni and saw the groups of international Chinese students talking to themselves. They were always dressing expensive streetwear or "hypebeast" clothes (sneakers, tracksuit, hoodies, etc.) from brands like Nike, Adidas, Supreme, etc. and sometimes blasting hip hop with their bluetooth speakers. But then you read studies and you see that Chinese society is even more racist than western and they see blacks as subhuman. Why would you adopt the modern "culture" of a demographic you hate kek. Very few times I've met Chinese students that didn't self-segregate with fellow Chinese students or that contributed in group projects, 99% of the time they were glued to their phones doing nothing while the rest worked. On the other hand I've had Indonesian and Filipino classmates and they were really chill and friendly and talked to everyone.
Because they think that by mimicking BBC, they will attract white zoomer foids

Niggers hate chiggers, what's new?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back