Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do chinks worship whites so much

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
No other culture does it to that extent. Curries still retain their curry culture. Sands still retain Islam.

Yet Asians swallowed white globohomo hook, line and sinker while still retaining an outdated betabuxx mindset.

Hm, some nations have but not others I guess.

It's odd. It's probably not as bad as we think it is.

Whites... are pretty good tbh. Our countries would be great too if we weren't being viciously undermined by a certain group.

No other culture does it to that extent. Curries still retain their curry culture. Sands still retain Islam.

Yet Asians swallowed white globohomo hook, line and sinker while still retaining an outdated betabuxx mindset.
This definitely an unresolved mystery :ping:

Same reason you worship cumskins so much.

Somehow being modern and progressive is imitating white western countries, probably has a lot to do with the post WW2 propaganda.

Latinas take it to another whole level

I worship cute asian gfs

Only brazilians are known for white worshiping. while almost all east asia is white worshiping
lol, thats a myth. All south america worshipz white. Only in argentina and chile they are more demmanding (you have to be white chad) because they carry a lot of euro genes

lol, thats a myth. All south america worshipz white. Only in argentina and chile they are more demmanding (you have to be white chad) because they carry a lot of euro genes
That's true.

When whites colonized the entire planet but then showed mercy, they broke all these nations and psychologically cucked them and now they are programmed to idealize whites and suck white dick.

In a way it would have been more humane to genocide them, that way Japan etc. could have died as warriors instead of being sissies like today. In a way it's the ultimate insult: "I cucked and raped you for centuries, yet I let you live, do whatever you want. As if you could ever be a threat anyway lmao". And that broke ethnics.

A lot of it is ignorance.

They grow up idealizing western culture but never actually lived around or interacted with westerners.

If they did or had better education and or more life experiences, they would change their mind and feel superior honestly. Westerners are greedy, arrogant, hypocritical, materialistic, degenerate, and hedonistic.

Didn't I just see you make a white worship thread:feelswhat:
Also China is very antiamerican thank god

Didn't I just see you make a white worship thread:feelswhat:
Also China is very antiamerican thank god
Wtf lol

I said white toilets look better than ethnic toilets but I was just stating the truth. It isn't worship.

Chinks steal from Whites, not worship them.

Western culture seems to consist of making life hell for your “buddies” while simultaneously sacrificing for and serving women

how can westerners claim to be so ruggedly individualistic while being cucked to women

Because they also want to be from the highest SMV race

A lot of it is ignorance.

They grow up idealizing western culture but never actually lived around or interacted with westerners.

If they did or had better education and or more life experiences, they would change their mind and feel superior honestly. Westerners are greedy, arrogant, hypocritical, materialistic, degenerate, and hedonistic.

I'm grateful that Black Men aren't selfhating and cucked.

whitu cockru onry goes much deeper than just noodlewhores, its a whole mentality that rice have towards mayos

Hm, some nations have but not others I guess.

It's odd. It's probably not as bad as we think it is.

Whites... are pretty good tbh. Our countries would be great too if we weren't being viciously undermined by a certain group.
>britcel
Hqdefault 3
Maxresdefault 11
Leftymemecomeonjustbecausethemememakesfun 4be9b1f90cb0c361b72e2d7257e533c9
33znzx285ui71

Ever since the 19th century Asian leaders collectively decided that Asian culture was shit and inferior and tried to copy cumskins in everything they do. Why do you think so many Asians learn piano, violin or ballet? Because it's seen as the epitome of huhwhite culture. Then after WWII ((((((Americans)))))) quickly realized that Asians were brainless lemmings who believe everything authority tells them to and so they used Japan to spread cumskin supremacy propaganda all over Asia. As a result now 99% of Asians hate themselves; I don't think there's ever been a race so eager to believe in their own inferiority.

lol I love that first one.

Unfortunately... I'm in the "Souf" XD

Download 51

This country... yeah I dunno. It seems to be going the same way as the States to be honest.

I actually saw an ad while I was walking home talking about climate change. It said something like "Climate inaction? What planet are you on!".

Weird how pushy the propaganda is getting these days...

And yeah lots of mixed race couples in TV ads.

Society is getting really weird IMO.

Ever since the 19th century Asian leaders collectively decided that Asian culture was shit and inferior and tried to copy cumskins in everything they do. Why do you think so many Asians learn piano, violin or ballet? Because it's seen as the epitome of huhwhite culture. Then after WWII ((((((Americans)))))) quickly realized that Asians were brainless lemmings who believe everything authority tells them to and so they used Japan to spread cumskin supremacy propaganda all over Asia. As a result now 99% of Asians hate themselves; I don't think there's ever been a race so eager to believe in their own inferiority.
Sad, but true.

Because cumskins look better on average, it's that simple. I've never seen a Chang, who's self-hating and Mayo-worshipping, it's mostly sub5 ricecels doing that.

lol I love that first one.

Unfortunately... I'm in the "Souf" XD

View attachment 531296

This country... yeah I dunno. It seems to be going the same way as the States to be honest.

I actually saw an ad while I was walking home talking about climate change. It said something like "Climate inaction? What planet are you on!".

Weird how pushy the propaganda is getting these days...

And yeah lots of mixed race couples in TV ads.

Society is getting really weird IMO.
I hate bri'ish "people".