Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do deathniks complain about getting mogged and humiliated by whites while still continuing to live next to whites in the West?

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Relentless mogging, humiliation, and alienation reduces us to husks of our ourselves, denying us the chance to live life. Instead of rotting as hermits, wouldn't it be much better to be around people who are in the same level as you (in terms of looks, ability, skills) so that you can have a friend group, community, and a larger support system? All you need to do is give up your lust for white aesthetics and white life, and downgrade your expectations. That will bring you some peace.

I was in this situation as a curry deathnik in the West, but eventually I moved back and now I'm better. Yes I have to put up with the heat, lack of cleanliness of my maids and noise pollution, but here I get a huge support system and have people who care about me, which I could never build in the West.

Based. Mainly I just seethe at ethnic foids preferring white men it really triggers me.

Based. Mainly I just seethe at ethnic foids preferring white men it really triggers me.
Ethnic foids should not even be allowed to look at whites.

(in terms of looks, ability, skills)

Due to my racial group's history, people of similar skill level exist nearly entirely in the West.

I have no idea why ethnics think they're entitled to everything in the part of the world they didn't build.

I have no idea why ethnics think they're entitled to everything in the part of the world they didn't build.
"Muh slavery! Muh reparations! Muh colonization!" :bluepill::bluepill: They completely overlook the fact that whites produced every major scientific innovation and institution we use everyday. Without whites, deathnik civilizations would be perpetually stuck in the dark ages. Whites have given ethnics EVERYTHING!

"Muh slavery! Muh reparations! Muh colonization!" :bluepill::bluepill: They completely overlook the fact that whites produced every major scientific innovation and institution we use everyday. Without whites, deathnik civilizations would be perpetually stuck in the dark ages. Whites have given ethnics EVERYTHING!
Legit as fuck

honestly i thought about it, moving back.

If true, then based.
yeah, my parents fled their country due to war, to have a better life. kinda funny now that i want to move back to have a better life.

All non-whites should just go to Africa.

Cringe. This is just pathetic lol
And yet completely factually correct. White scientific innovations are the driving force of ethnic civilizations.

How about the time whites stole resources from Haiti and made them slaves and they had to pay for independence? Whites steal too

How about the time whites stole resources from Haiti and made them slaves and they had to pay for independence? Whites steal too
Whites do steal, but what they've stolen pales in comparison to what they've given back: education, system of government, science, technology, industry, commerce, art, music, media! All built on the backs of Whites.

Whites do steal, but what they've stolen pales in comparison to what they've given back: education, system of government, science, technology, industry, commerce, art, music, media! All built on the backs of Whites.
Don't forget feminism! Such a boon to the world!

Sadly for me have health issues and have muzzie name. Muzzie curryland have terrorism problem. While India has bad air/pollution for health problems.

I might do that. A few dudes from my country said with my accent I could pull hot girls in my country. That American accent halo I guess. Living with whites is legit torture.

Being white must be like being a billionaire.

exactly. leave white countries. take your women with you and go

I thankfully look white enough to larp as a med european. Plus, I have seen tons of blonde or brown or ginger Europeans whom I mogged, so it's not too bad

indeed, whites have propelled the rest of humanity into modernity, but is it worth it? is living in modern society really worth it?

Being white must be like being a billionaire.
It is.
Muh slavery muh colonization
Based whites, truly God's favorite

It's always a laugh watching shitskins cry about evil whitey while using technology, language, and inventions made by whites

indeed, whites have propelled the rest of humanity into modernity, but is it worth it? is living in modern society really worth it?
Solid point, whites responsible for our ethnic inceldom. We need reparations

this is the only thing he talks about every day of his life JFL
I notice it too...the extreme fixation with race. he reminds me of white racists whose only point of pride is their color of the skin tbh