Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do dravidians sometimes look like white people covered in tar?

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Recruit
★★★
Ive seen many dravidians that can legit pass as whites if they somehow got rid of their dark eyes and skin. They have very european looking faces and a complete caucasoid skull but it looks low class or dirty of them because of shitskin. Dravidians might just be short white men covered in mud. Bleach and LL surgery might unironically be the biggest ascended for curries.

Last edited:
who the fuck cares

who the fuck cares
Apparently you do sincd you cliked on this thread and read my post like a good little abused dog. From now on you shall be called bruno. My forum pet on leash.

Ive seen many dravidians that can legit pass as whites if they somehow got rid of their dark eyes and skin. They have very european looking faces and a complete caucasoid skull but it looks out class or dirty of them because of shitskin. Dravidians might just be short white men covered in mud. Bleach and LL surgery might unironically be the biggest ascended for curries.

Brutal. Some of their skin is so dark that its like charcoal. Skin is an underappreciated feature of beauty. I wonder how my life would have been if my skin was literally that of a white man but with the same features.

@Made in Heaven @Chudpreet thoughts?

Google albino dravidians. They legit look white.
No they don't. The curry facial traits are still very apparent:
main-qimg-ae30c7781232bc1aeab5c0aeaf8cf326-lq
1-1.jpg
1-2.jpg
2-1.jpg

Last guy looks like this image, lmfao:
1703273144667-jpeg.1012026

No they don't. One of my relatives has albinism and you can still tell she's curry based of her curry facial features.

1-1.jpg
1-2.jpg
2-1.jpg

First guy literally looks like upgraded Ed sheeran with an ethnic nose. They all could pass as weird looking east europeans. The last guy and first guy are GL too. Just needs darker eyebrows and skin.

First guy literally looks like upgraded Ed sheeran with an ethnic nose. They all could pass as weird looking east europeans. The last guy and first guy are GL too. Just needs darker eyebrows and skin.
The last guy is not GL with that sasquatch-ass nose. I guess the first guy could pass as Chechen or something, but the other three just look like bleached curries

The last guy is not GL with that sasquatch-ass nose. I guess the first guy could pass as Chechen or something, but the other three just look like bleached curries
First guy doesn't look chenchen. They have shorter and wider skull with more Arabic look. He looks Scottish or something.

1-1.jpg
1-2.jpg
2-1.jpg

They look white. Look at how disgusting some of their skin is. That’s probably what happens when you are too light skinned in a very hot climate and work outside.

They look white. Look at how disgusting some of their skin is. That’s probably what happens when you are too light skinned in a very hot climate and work outside.
Nah, many of them have distinctly Indian/Australoid features, such as the guys nose.

Albino, but with Australoid features still.
Australoid features are quite primitive and distinct. Like very deep browridge, deep canine fossa, advanced bimaxillary protrusion, prognathic jaw,dolichocephalic head, platyrrhine nose. They have none of those traits.

Meant to say white adjacent.
I wouldn't even say that, I'd say they're just albino/lighter skinned curries. And yes, I agree they will have a good SMV in Curryland.

Meant to say white adjacent.
They pass as whites as much as @DarkStarDown would like to gatekeep it. If you ignore their soft features like skin, ears and nose they do infact pass as low pedigree weird looking white people. They don't have any Australoid traits. If you want to see those just google munda tribe. Those people do have Australoid traits but not these guys. It's just something that's hard for people to swallow.

bc pakistan mogs all india

I wouldn't even say that, I'd say they're just albino/lighter skinned curries. And yes, I agree they will have a good SMV in Curryland.
Dude they look closer to whites than most meds. They have shit noses but mogger skulls.

They pass as whites as much as @DarkStarDown would like to gatekeep it. If you ignore their soft features like skin, ears and nose they do infact pass as low pedigree weird looking white people. They don't have any Australoid traits. If you want to see those just google munda tribe. Those people do have Australoid traits but not these guys. It's just something that's hard for people to swallow.
Maybe, but I haven’t seen many skinny abos. They seem to all be super fat for some reason. Are there examples of albino abos to compare to?

564A6E02 D085 4073 8C48 AF42D1C663B8
14565C3C B0A2 4EC3 B7BA FF60461467EC
E672EC23 B575 4BE3 8710 F1D5BE205E6F

Wtf

Last edited:
Dude they look closer to whites than most meds.
No, they dont, I knew this would happen coming from you of all people. And as stated for the 50th time, Meds are genetically White & are considered White by various metrics including amongst most "stormfronters", though they are a different pheno/sub-category of Whites ofc.

They are albinos, who just have very light skin & hair due to genetic depigmentation: Most of their features are distinctly Curry. Med phenos, as I have shown many examples of & pointed out many times have "European" & "White" features despite being more "darker" in terms of hair-eye coloring.

And as you even stated in another thread, darker features on a White are more attractive, as proven here:

2f4

@Chudpreet
They have shit noses but mogger skulls.
Cope.

Last edited:
No, they dont, I knew this would happen coming from you of all people. And as stated for the 50th time, Meds are genetically White & are still White, though they are a different pheno/sub-category of Whites.

They are albinos, who just have very light skin & hair due to genetic depigmentation: Most of their features are distinctly Curry. Med phenos, as I have shown many examples of & pointed out many times have "European" & "White" features despite being more "darker" in terms of hair-eye coloring.

And as you even stated in another thread, darker features on a White are more attractive, as proven here:

View attachment 1145794

@Chudpreet

Cope.
Retarded pseudo-intellect. U dont know nothing but still type like you know your shit. You don't have the eye to tell skulls and features between races apart and call yourself a pbenotype expert. I used to think you were high iq haha.

No, they dont, I knew this would happen coming from you of all people.

They are albinos, who just have very light skin & hair due to genetic depigmentation: Most of their features are distinctly Curry. Med phenos, as I have shown many examples of & pointed out many times have "European" & "White" features.

@
Chudpreet
@Chudpreet
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I feel like some Chadtonio must've cucked Copexodius in high school or something and that's how he got this massive hate-boner for Meds. That, or he does this to piss you off

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I feel like some Chadtonio must've cucked Copexodius in high school or something and that's how he got this massive hate-boner for Meds. That, or he does this to piss you off
In another thread, he basically said Meds are the most attractive: "Darker" features, yet European/White facial features.

He does this every chance he gets, I swear.
Retarded pseudo-intellect. U dont know nothing but still type like you know your shit. You don't have the eye to tell skulls and features between races apart and call yourself a pbenotype expert. I used to think you were high iq haha.
JoinedApr 24, 2024Posts68

In another thread, he basically said Meds are the most attractive: "Darker" features, yet European/White facial features.

He does this every chance he gets, I swear.

JoinedApr 24, 2024Posts68
Lurk more on theapricty. You are still an amateur kid.

They don't have any Australoid traits. If you want to see those just google munda tribe. Those people do have Australoid traits but not these guys.
Indic/Dravidian traits would be a better way to put it, I guess. They have a distinctly INF-AASI "curry" look with white coloring. Their convex noses, wide nasal indexes, and massive nostrils in tandem are enough to give them away as non-white

Indic/Dravidian traits would be a better way to put it, I guess. They have a distinctly INF-AASI "curry" look with white coloring. Their convex noses, wide nasal indexes, and massive nostrils in tandem are enough to give them away as non-white
Basically this yeah.
I've spent tons of hours looking in various pheno forums, genetic stuff, etc.

And you are still a GrAY with under 100 posts.

The mixture with white blood improved their cranial structures, but they are still negroid.

Yes but many of these traits are still within european averages. Like I said they look white but something is off about their phenotype.

The mixture with white blood improved their cranial structures, but they are still negroid.
Those tribes along with the onge have SEA admixture (hoabinhian). "Pure" dravidians are basal eurasians if I remember correctly. They seem to have more caucasoid shifted traits and skulls but without high set nasal bridges and narrow nostrils. They are pretty much their own group.

This is apparently what they looked like 10 TYA.
Another jeet with high AASI and low hoabinhian

Last edited:
Those tribes along with the onge have SEA admixture (hoabinhian). "Pure" dravidians are basal eurasians if I remember correctly. They seem to have more caucasoid shifted traits and skulls but without high set nasal bridges and narrow nostrils. They are pretty much their own group.
View attachment 1145791
View attachment 1145793
Finally someone with an iq above room temperature in this thread. I agree with everything you said. And yes they are their own group

View attachment 1145791
View attachment 1145793
Another jeet with high AASI and low hoabinhian
View attachment 1145818
Finally someone with an iq above room temperature in this thread. I agree with everything you said. And yes they are their own group
I would have been more willing to keep the conversation going, if you hadn't acted in bad faith like you did above.

I do fully agree, these people will have better SMV in curryland, and probably would do quite well in Rice countries honestly: However, they still have features discernible as "non-White" & that do look clearly Indian like @Chudpreet pointed out.

I would have been more willing to keep the conversation going, if you hadn't acted in bad faith like you did above.

I do fully agree, these people will have better SMV in curryland, and probably would do quite well in Rice countries honestly: However, they still have features discernible as "non-White" & that do look clearly Indian like @Chudpreet pointed out.
Every third world pajeet that joined in 2024 has a massive stick up their ass and/or chip on their shoulder for some reason. Pay no mind to it

However, they still have features discernible as "non-White" & that do look clearly Indian like @Chudpreet pointed out.
That's what ive been arguing about. Yes they do have non white traits. I never said they look like carbon copy of Whites but to the average person who doesn't have understanding of genetics they do pass as someone white. The standards of white passing especially in america are not that high.

You realize his point still contradicts that of your thread? They might not look generally "Australoid", but they still have a curry appearance and don't look white

That's what ive been arguing about. Yes they do have non white traits. I never said they look like carbon copy of Whites but to the average person who doesn't have understanding of genetics they do pass as someone white. The standards of white passing especially in america are not that high.
You realize his point still contradicts that of your thread? They might not look generally "Australoid", but they still have a curry appearance and don't look white

That's what ive been arguing about. Yes they do have non white traits. I never said they look like carbon copy of Whites but to the average person who doesn't have understanding of genetics they do pass as someone white. The standards of white passing epically in america are not that high.
A chunk of MENAs and *some* northern curries can pass as white because they have phenotypical/trait overlap with groups like Southern Euros and European Jews. The curries you posted have wide nasal indexes and huge nostrils that aren't present in those groups. MENAs, Meds, Jews, etc. still typically possess leptorrhine to hyperleptorrhine noses. These curries have noses similar in width to those of black Americans

No, they dont, I knew this would happen coming from you of all people. And as stated for the 50th time, Meds are genetically White & are considered White by various metrics including amongst most "stormfronters", though they are a different pheno/sub-category of Whites ofc.

View attachment 1145794

@Chudpreet

Cope.
I guess white curries look white adjacent.

A chunk of MENAs and *some* northern curries can pass as white because they have phenotypical/trait overlap with groups like Southern Euros and European Jews. The curries you posted have wide nasal indexes and huge nostrils that aren't present in those groups. MENAs, Meds, Jews, etc. still typically possess leptorrhine to hyperleptorrhine noses. These curries have noses similar in width to those of black Americans
You are making it seem like it's impossible for whites to have noses like those. They can and that's the only discernible trait that I already pointed out many times in this thread. Tell me something that looks off about their skulls. One thing that I can think of is maybe their skulls being too short and wide but that still falls within the european averages.

I guess white curries look white adjacent.
Only a few as @Chudpreet pointed out could possibly pass as vaguely South European: Probably less than 1% like that one guy from a Tik-Tok who had "orange" skin(I'll look for it later).

Most Curries can't even pass as MENA, not even a Gulf Arab.

Only a few as @Chudpreet pointed out could possibly pass as vaguely South European: Probably less than 1% like that one guy from a Tik-Tok who had "orange" skin(I'll look for it later.

Most Curries can't even pass as MENA.
Google Salludon. Does he look med? To me he looks like a Persian but many UScels confuse him for med

You are making it seem like it's impossible for whites to have noses like those. They can and that's the only discernible trait that I already pointed out many times in this thread.
Maybe you'll see some mutts in America with noses like that, but no pure-blooded Europeans. And yeah, I suppose their skulls reasonably pass; there's a good deal of similarity between dravidian and nordid cranial morphology.

Google Salludon. Does he look med? To me he looks like a Persian but many UScels confuse him for med
He's a very rare exception, and also, Americans aren't people you should take seriously in general, and I say that as an American: I once heard some guy say this foid wasn't White because she was from mainland Spain, even though she literally had Green eyes.

And going back to what was said earlier, some MENA can pass as med, but most don't.

Last edited: