Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious why do ethnics suck up to white people??

A

ashngunnn123

Greycel
Its like they acknowledge white people are superior to them and all the ethnics are below them. All the ethnics i know jerk off to white people and worship them like Gods. And it's understandable why, white people dominate the world although being the minority race. All the richest people in the world are white, majority of the things we use daily are all made by white people. Also white people have the most richest history, colonized every other ethnicities making other ethnicities inferior. Apart from basketball, whites dominate every sport in the world and the best in it. Also whites are the most desired race in the world, have the best features Blonde hair, blue eyes. Also apart from kpop and rap, whites dominate the whole media and entertainment industry..... What are curries known for? creating the number 0 and inventing yoga, JFL

Probably because most people are the most sexually attracted to whites and a lot of shithole countries are jealous of countries like Europe and united states.

honestly I think blacks dominate sports. They have so much strength and wild ape-like aggression

The white man cant loose even if he try JFL, white feature are above all by a huge miles idkn why God/Nature do it this way.

ethnics have gotten too destroyed from colonialism even all these decades later. The mental, economic, spiritual and physical rape inflicted on ethnics is something that cannot ever be fixed even in a trillion years.

ethnics have gotten too destroyed from colonialism even all these decades later. The mental, economic, spiritual and physical rape inflicted on ethnics is something that cannot ever be fixed even in a trillion years.

Its like they acknowledge white people are superior to them and all the ethnics are below them. All the ethnics i know jerk off to white people and worship them like Gods. And it's understandable why, white people dominate the world although being the minority race. All the richest people in the world are white, majority of the things we use daily are all made by white people. Also white people have the most richest history, colonized every other ethnicities making other ethnicities inferior. Apart from basketball, whites dominate every sport in the world and the best in it. Also whites are the most desired race in the world, have the best features Blonde hair, blue eyes. Also apart from kpop and rap, whites dominate the whole media and entertainment industry..... What are curries known for? creating the number 0 and inventing yoga, JFL
it takes a profound level of ignorance not to succumb to white worship tendencies as an ethnic

What the hell are you on aboot? :fuk::fuk: I've never had a single ethnic suck up to me. I think it's all in your head, dude. :fuk:

:blackpill:

Deathnics have been destroying each other for eons, so why is it so devastating now when done by whites (anglos).

Deathnics have been destroying each other for eons, so why is it so devastating now when done by whites (anglos).
Because cumskins ideologically raped as well. Enforcing global homo ideals while being the strongest nations. Caused sever mental whiplash to most Deathnics.

This is probably due to "distance" in terms of genes, we usually try to merge and mongrelize, so we can have the best of many places, to avoid things like, diseases that probably could destroy us, but not our offsprings.

So that's why we like something that is different and/or exotic, like blond hair, pale skin, and that's why probably everyone has the hots for the white people and also why a lot of fellas have the yellow fever, myself included

:feelsautistic:

That doesn't mean that you can't like gals with genes that are from your immediate surroundings, that just mean that, usually we like different things. (as men)

Women do other series of bs

Because cumskins ideologically raped as well. Enforcing global homo ideals while being the strongest nations. Caused sever mental whiplash to most Deathnics.
Everyone imposes their worldviews on their conquered enemies. You think Anglos peacefully accepted Roman/Jewish inspired Christian ideas because it was just so great?

Everyone imposes their worldviews on their conquered enemies. You think Anglos peacefully accepted Roman/Jewish inspired Christian ideas because it was just so great?
And those Christian world views are cucking the Anglo's with slave morality to this day.

Embracing foreign ideals as a another is the ultimate cuck move.

they don't. they mass immigrate to white nations knowing they will bring the quality of life down.

Because of Hollywood, anime and Disney that brainwashed from childhood us to worship white people who are the icons of all movies, series, cartoons etc
In the past, many ethnics lived in isolated places and they didn't even know that whites exist.

They do it in the hopes of obtaining "Snowbunnies". I refer only to ethnic males.

I'm Westernized enough to be desensitized to White femoids; if I saw a White femoid and an ethnic femoid sitting in contrast, I'd likely value only the ethnic.

Embracing foreign ideals as a another is the ultimate cuck move.
True, but it happens all the time throughout history. Why do you think most sand niggers are Muslim, or most whites are Christian. If you get defeated, the defeated people think that God might really be on their side or something, and convert to their ideology.

asians could've possibly been the master race if the brits didn't hook them all on opium

Nah, i think blacks are superior physically, they generally dominate most sports they engage in as a whole, like track and field, football, boxing ufc etc... but they have low iqs and are to low inhibition to run a functioning 1st world nation.

Niggas don't worship whites. They practice what I call, being uncivilly disobedient. They irk whites and get on their nerves on purpose. Most of the time it is lowkey and involves doing typical every day "nigger" bullshit. Just annoying the heck out of everyone and society in general. Littering, speeding, misdemeanors, theft, robbery, drug dealing, all sorts of bullshit.

Next are Hispanics who are angry at colonizers. Hispanics work in low paying jobs just like black Americans.

Next are middle easterners. Whites dont like it when they emigrate to America and their foids are still walking around in hijabs.

The most white worshipping race by far, goes to East Asian. The east Asian men in East asia, are oblivious of their subhuman status in the eyes of white Anglos and continue to worship whites blindly. The east Asian men in the west, know it but we don't do anything.

Imo, the true model minority are black Americans. You have to be a nigger and pain in the ass to whitey. Its the equivalent of a bullied kid fighting back. The bullies (and everyone else) clamp down on him even harder. I follow what black Americans do. They get marginalized socially, sexually, and economically. I won't get into the reasons and I don't care tbh but it happens on a mass scale. Black Americans rebel and fight back in the form of uncivil disobedience. Some consciously or subconsciously.

I can sense that a lot of us ricecels are finally waking up nowadays though with the stop Asian hate movement. That movement is largely about Asian American male sexual frustration imo, guised or directed as stopping anti Asian crime.

Last edited:
Niggas don't worship whites. They practice what I call, being uncivilly disobedient. They irk whites and get on their nerves on purpose. Most of the time it is lowkey and involves doing typical every day "nigger" bullshit. Just annoying the heck out of everyone and society in general. Littering, speeding, misdemeanors, theft, robbery, drug dealing, all sorts of bullshit.

Next are Hispanics who are angry at colonizers. Hispanics work in low paying jobs just like black Americans.

Next are middle easterners. Whites dont like it when they emigrate to America and their foids are still walking around in hijabs.

The most white worshipping race by far, goes to East Asian. The east Asian men in East asia, are oblivious of their subhuman status in the eyes of white Anglos and continue to worship whites blindly. The east Asian men in the west, know it but we don't do anything.

Imo, the true model minority are black Americans. You have to be a nigger and pain in the ass to whitey. Its the equivalent of a bullied kid fighting back. The bullies (and everyone else) clamp down on him even harder. I follow what black Americans do. They get marginalized socially, sexually, and economically. I won't get into the reasons and I don't care tbh but it happens on a mass scale. Black Americans rebel and fight back in the form of uncivil disobedience. Some consciously or subconsciously.

I can sense that a lot of us ricecels are finally waking up nowadays though with the stop Asian hate movement. That movement is largely about Asian American male sexual frustration imo, guised or directed as stopping anti Asian crime.
Why didn't you write anything about the curries??
Aren't we even worth of mentioning??

Why didn't you write anything about the curries??
Aren't we even worth of mentioning??
Its been mentioned numerous times here, curries don't get cucked enmasse by their own race of foids, As a matter of fact, you can see some curry/middle eastern males with noodlewhores in SF (or any major liberal city on the west or east coast of the USA).

You guys only have it extremely bad (the absolute bottom) when it comes to getting non-curry foids in general.

I still stand by what I say. Asian males in America are even beneath house niggers imo. Niggers will at least rape some white foids when they can no longer take it (and get lynched), or turn violent and get incarcerated (enmasse). Or pull that damn race card whenever and however to their advantage.

We Asian males just take it up the ass and watch our foids get taken. Honestly, we dont even get mad about the self hating noodlewhores that go with white guys (AS NUMEROUS AS THEY ARE, because they really are vile objectively speaking). We only get mad at the few noodlewhores in WMAF relationships, who we can tell are relatively good natured like the noodlewhores in Asian-male Asian female relationships/marriages.

Last edited:
Because it’s true, they are superior. Don’t get me wrong though nigga. I’d still kill them in Minecraft if I got the chance.