Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do females dress revealing even in 20 degree weather?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56
  • Start date
Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
I saw one walk by just now with her belly button exposed, it’s probably less than 20 degrees out. Are they seriously this desperate for male attention? This baffles me. This, coupled with those stupid yoga pants. Fuck this gay earth.

legit thread

When it starts getting cold I need to wear my entire closet and I STILL FEEL COLD , meanwhile roasties are walking around in skirts and neck revealing shirts like its nothing
we're definitely not the same species

They are asking for Chad to come and rape them.

underøath said:
I saw one walk by just now with her belly button exposed, it’s probably less than 20 degrees out. Are they seriously this desperate for male attention? This baffles me. This, coupled with those stupid yoga pants. Fuck this gay earth.

Maybe they don't feel cold enough to not be a slut. A hoe never gets cold.

They have to get Chad to notice them.

underøath said:

Yoga pants is why this this world needs islam. It's so depressing to be walking around, minding your own business, just to be exposed to a perfectly sculptured ass(yoga pants are like fakeup of butts, i tried them once and even my flat butt looked good). 
You'll never get to touch that ass, but chad plays with it every day. It's like if we went to africa and ate a full-course dinner in front of some starving Eritrean kids. Fucking messed up. Niqab for every femoid.

It's a scientific fact that women wear more revealing clothes when they're ovulating, they might just like to or enjoy showing off their body or want to get noticed by guys [only the hot ones].

The prospect of Chad noticing them gives them enough heat to feel hot.

Solitarian_Walker said:
They are asking for Chad to come and rape them.

It's not rape if Chad does it.
But dear god if one of use just sees her in our periohial vision the full force of the law will ccome down upon us.

For attention you dingus! I've never taken the claim "I dress for me" seriously. Its pretty obvious they are lying.

A slut is as a slut does.

those "hoes don't get cold/have feelings" memes are true i guess

weird-mcdonaldswgqol.jpg

3_XcRh.jpg

They wear all that revealing shirt and then immediately start covering up when some subhuman looks at them

To get the attention of Chad.

whogivesafucc said:
They wear all that revealing shirt and then immediately start covering up when some subhuman looks at them

When a girl walks in front of you with a yoga pants and she purposefully tucks her clothing over her ass.

When the only thing you got going for you is your attractiveness......

LeagueEuW said:
Yoga pants is why this this world needs islam. It's so depressing to be walking around, minding your own business, just to be exposed to a perfectly sculptured ass(yoga pants are like fakeup of butts, i tried them once and even my flat butt looked good). 
You'll never get to touch that ass, but chad plays with it every day. It's like if we went to africa and ate a full-course dinner in front of some starving Eritrean kids. Fucking messed up. Niqab for every femoid.

You don't want to see Women with there hanging out?

I mean with that and the fact that you like the feeling of wearing women's cloths. If your gay that fine whatever.

AutisticNormie said:
You don't want to see Women with there hanging out?

I mean with that and the fact that you like the feeling of wearing women's cloths. If your gay that fine whatever.

wat

So chad can grab and rape them. Not us though. If an incel says hi, then it's rape, but if a chad rapes a woman, then it's not rape.

Winter is when they need Chad the most to keep them warm at night

need to attract him