Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do foids act like kids are objects?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41104
  • Start date
Deleted member 41104

Deleted member 41104

Kike extERminator
-
"My Body My Choice" is the worst fucking slogan of all time. NO IT ISNT. Babies are living beings, yet they act like its their own property. It doesn't even matter whether the baby is alive or not, what matters is that if you don't fuck with it, it will be alive. And once it's born, gains the ability to talk, I guarantee you that aborted kid would be glad they weren't murdered.

They also say "my right to have kids" without any consideration as to what the child would want. The world would be a much better place if we could limit when Foids were allowed to have babies, I honestly don't know why foids in 3rd world countries shit out babies like rabbits. They're complete animals.

Hope pro life foids burn to death

Foids are inferior by nature

Ive seen parents acting like their 7-8yo kids are property, like i have the right to beat up my kids because they are mine.

Moralfagging. I hate kids. I hate babies. I just don’t want toilets and normscum to enjoy sex if I can’t.

Foids are themselves children:lul:

nah i wish i was aborted
The only time abortion should be legal is when it’s absolutely guaranteed the baby would have a terrible life and is better off dead. Only abort potatoes, crippled kids, manlets, maybe even poorcels. Anything else is murder.

Lisa gave birth to 7.

Ive seen parents acting like their 7-8yo kids are property, like i have the right to beat up my kids because they are mine.
They do think like that

Because they can do whatever they want without punishment. It's similar to the edgy racist "psychopaths' retards in this forum. When you're allowed to do anything you wish, you show your true colors.