Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids always want to do STUPID SHIT!?

IncelDragon

IncelDragon

Recruit
★★★★
I don't get it. Foids are constantly whining about how they can't go walking late at night because they're afraid they'll get raped. WHY do they want to go walking late at night? I've NEVER wanted to go walking late at night because it's STUPID! Why would you want to walk at night? 95% of the pleasure from walking comes from admiring nature, which you can't see when it's fucking pitch black. Foids also do stupid shit like go to parties and fall asleep after doing drugs and then act surprise when they get raped. WHY would you want to do such a stupid thing in the first place? Why do foids want the "freedom" to do stupid shit? Why do they do said stupid shit while knowing they're probably going to get raped and then whine about getting raped? Do I intentionally drop my phone and then whine that my phone screen cracked?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14l1gi5/something_i_noticed_and_im_sure_you_all_felt_it/

Women tend to "think" with their emotions rather than with their brain. They can always blame undesirable man later.

They better enjoy that night walk whilst the power grid is still operational and they have enough food in their belly for energy. Their world would crumble so fast it isn't even funny. They do not know how good they have it.

They better enjoy that night walk whilst the power grid is still operational and they have enough food in their belly for energy. Their world would crumble so fast it isn't even funny. They do not know how good they have it.
The world without men would collapse

I don't get it. Foids are constantly whining about how they can't go walking late at night because they're afraid they'll get raped. WHY do they want to go walking late at night? I've NEVER wanted to go walking late at night because it's STUPID! Why would you want to walk at night? 95% of the pleasure from walking comes from admiring nature, which you can't see when it's fucking pitch black. Foids also do stupid shit like go to parties and fall asleep after doing drugs and then act surprise when they get raped. WHY would you want to do such a stupid thing in the first place? Why do foids want the "freedom" to do stupid shit? Why do they do said stupid shit while knowing they're probably going to get raped and then whine about getting raped? Do I intentionally drop my phone and then whine that my phone screen cracked?

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/14l1gi5/something_i_noticed_and_im_sure_you_all_felt_it/

if you wanted to walk at night, don't fucking walk through dark alleys in a city like Los Angeles or some shit, these retard foids always assume the worst possible scenario

oh and don't dress like a whore, don't be drunk and carry pepper spray, stop being so afraid of something that most likely won't happen

WHY do they want to go walking late at night?
To fuck Chad.

Little red hood is a cautionary tale on foid's nature.

They put themselves in dangerous situations in order to be "rescued" by Chad (the huntsman in the story) but often end up being devoured by the wolf.

Foids always gravitate towards the forbidden, it's in Genesis, the story of the forbidden fruit. Foids always act like that. Nothing new. When the oldest stories we have tell us the same things over and over, we can say with confidence : WATER IS WET.

All foids secretly want a Chad or Tyrone with a giant dick to jump out of the bushes and rape them. Rape and BDSM is the top fantasy of all foids. The ones who organize feminist protests and womens rights rallies are the ones who have the biggest rape fantasies. They're actually angry that they don't get raped more often so they continually lower the threshold of what rape is so they get the thrill of being a sexual victim.

Thought it was just common sense to be more on guard at night, since it's dark out and there's a risk of being robbed, murdered or even hit by a drunk driver coming home from a bar.

They can already go for a walk at night. If they feel unsafe, maybe they shouldn't overwhelmingly vote for policies to release criminals or lower police budgets.

Also, if all men disappeared, going for le walkerino with le heckin good boi outside would be the least of their concerns. There would be piles of trash everywhere, most utilities would probably not function, there wouldn't be clean water or fresh food. Typical feminist ignorance of "women can do everything men can" "oh but not the dirty things though."

Thought it was just common sense to be more on guard at night, since it's dark out and there's a risk of being robbed, murdered or even hit by a drunk driver coming home from a bar.
In their fantasy land, if all men disappeared the world would be safe and perfect. If men didn't exist society would completely collapse because all we'd have are HR workers and diversity hires that don't do anything.

Excitement, hate being told what to do unless the source is in a position of power. Fantasy of Chad raping them.

They hate peace & want conflict.

All foids secretly want a Chad or Tyrone with a giant dick to jump out of the bushes and rape them. Rape and BDSM is the top fantasy of all foids. The ones who organize feminist protests and womens rights rallies are the ones who have the biggest rape fantasies. They're actually angry that they don't get raped more often so they continually lower the threshold of what rape is so they get the thrill of being a sexual victim.

God damn. This is a perfect explanation of foid pathology.

Excitement, hate being told what to do unless the source is in a position of power. Fantasy of Chad raping them.

They hate peace & want conflict.
Ah my beloved benevolent abyss

When has walking alone at night ever been safe for a guy? Like you can't get jumped or killed. As usual foids completely lack self-awareness.

Women are hardwired to extract maximum resources and protection from men, and part of that hardwiring is seeing themselves as victims so that they can gain empathy and care from men.

It actually goes a step further where women will subconsciously sabotage their lives to become "victims" sometimes.

I hate foids but this is a TRASH thread.

There's nothing enjoyable about "Admiring nature", nature is disgusting and boring. The feeling of walking at night is 1000x more euphoric than walking during the day, walking during the day feels gross and uninteresting.

When has walking alone at night ever been safe for a guy? Like you can't get jumped or killed. As usual foids completely lack self-awareness.
They assume the guy is Chad & can defend himself, is ugly & the dangererous boogyman or if ugly & in danger deserves it, the rest of the pack were forgotten.

Normie toilets are so stupid.

If men disappeared, the world be be totally unsafe for women, nor would there be anyone around to maintain and build the luxuries that women enjoy. They're so worried about the <1% of rapists out there that they forget that it's men who are KEEPING THEIR DUMBASSES SAFE too.

You'd be eliminating the majority of men, who provide net protection for women, just to get rid of a dangerous minority.

Also men are liable to be attacked when we go outside, we don't have some testicular forcefield protecting us everywhere we go you fucking retard.

To fuck Chad.

Little red hood is a cautionary tale on foid's nature.

They put themselves in dangerous situations in order to be "rescued" by Chad (the huntsman in the story) but often end up being devoured by the wolf.

Foids always gravitate towards the forbidden, it's in Genesis, the story of the forbidden fruit. Foids always act like that. Nothing new. When the oldest stories we have tell us the same things over and over, we can say with confidence : WATER IS WET.
Truth based.

I hate foids but this is a TRASH thread.

There's nothing enjoyable about "Admiring nature", nature is disgusting and boring. The feeling of walking at night is 1000x more euphoric than walking during the day, walking during the day feels gross and uninteresting.
''Walking during the day feels gross and uninteresting''.
Stop masturbating, it's rotting your brain, retard.

Bro, it doesn't even add up atp :fuk: I swear these sick fuck foids get pleasure by doing stupid shit

They can already go for a walk at night. If they feel unsafe, maybe they shouldn't overwhelmingly vote for policies to release criminals or lower police budgets.

Also, if all men disappeared, going for le walkerino with le heckin good boi outside would be the least of their concerns. There would be piles of trash everywhere, most utilities would probably not function, there wouldn't be clean water or fresh food. Typical feminist ignorance of "women can do everything men can" "oh but not the dirty things though."
No, internet, no energy, no servers, no posting on tictok, onlysimps or soyit

Based and clownpilled.

The feeling of walking at night is 1000x more euphoric than walking during the day, walking during the day feels gross and uninteresting.

Going to have to agree here.

Walking or biking at night, with so few normies out and about, is uniquely relaxing. Especially in the summer where the temperature will be ideal.

Women tend to "think" with their emotions rather than with their brain. They can always blame undesirable man later.
You can't claim to be a spiritual person if you're disconnected from your emotions.

Foids are children disguised in an adult body, that's why they do stupid shit for no reason