Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion why do foids and cucks like to fake disorders?

lukesxber

lukesxber

i seriously hate my fucking life
★★
you see it everywhere. don't they feel special with all the privilege they have?

fuck them

they are mentally ill and retarded, yes, but not from what they claim to have.

they always have a demon alter call damon or some shit. it is just so fucking cringe.

maybe to get disability checks?

it will be a nice strategy, if they knew how to fucking act

During my disability evaluation, I spoke to the reporter for the judge of my hearing. The moment I saw her, I immediately became disgusted:

During my disability evaluation, I spoke to the reporter for the judge of my hearing. The moment I saw her, I immediately became disgusted:

View attachment 595518
velma nerd foid having better tits than daphne slut foid

also, as if having a disability is fun or something. of course they get attention and sympathy points. but we get bullied by it

Because they want to be unique and gain attention

Because they know they are not unique with their privileged, so they try to appear different by faking disorders and issues that dont exist, so they gain an extra type of attention; they like the attention of virtue signal and the attention of pity that comes from it: If they really had disorders and had real issues like for example loneliness and rejection, they would instantly kill themselves.