Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do foids call anyone who disagrees with gay or virgin

SupremeSaint

SupremeSaint

Officer
★★★
I assume it’s because they only know sex has the only unit of value however why do they call/imply men are gay for sharing different views with them

Sex is they only value.

Sex is they only value.
20240225 102310

Women are prostitutes. They go to the highest bidder. They also falsely interact with you

gay or virgin
outdated, now word incel is a new buzzword. Anything woman don't like = incel. If someone talks about female nature = incel. Opposes feminism = incel

I assume it’s because they only know sex has the only unit of value however why do they call/imply men are gay for sharing different views with them
i just thought about this
yeah everything they say breaks down to 2 things
1. how you are not sexually useful to women
2. how else you are not useful to women

so its narcissism + being a slut
so when you argue with them just go "can you make any insult thats not based on yourself or sex? its all narcissism and being a slut"

"you have a small penis" - penis size = pleasing women = narcissism because its all about how you cant serve them + sexual = shes a slut
"you need therapy" - this means you dont act how she wants you to act = shes trying to control your behavior = narcissism

every single insult they have is basically just a form of "you dont serve me and other women like we want you to"

Because they have a vocabulary of few syllables

Foids are first to attack someone's masculinity. It's their way of saying that we're worthless, since they see sex as start and end of be all.

Because even ugly foids think that everyone wants to have sex with them, for some reason

if people so much as talk to them politely, they think it's actually for the sake of sex

so if they want to bitch at you, they'll say they won't have sex with you

They just called anyone "incels" or "misogynistic" who someone disagreed with them. Tee-hee!

Femoids,mainly white, are extremelly hypocrites they pretend to love faggots and LGTB but then use "gay" as an counter argument for any zoomer male who disagrees with them.

Because toilets can’t win arguments.

For being so "inclusive", foids in reality still view those demographics as weird an uncool, it's why they call people that. But it's also hypocrisy since they all the time call themselves bisexual but only date one gender, that being chade, it's so fucking stupid.

so when you argue with them just go "can you make any insult thats not based on yourself or sex? its all narcissism and being a slut"

"you have a small penis" - penis size = pleasing women = narcissism because its all about how you cant serve them + sexual = shes a slut
"you need therapy" - this means you dont act how she wants you to act = shes trying to control your behavior = narcissism

every single insult they have is basically just a form of "you dont serve me and other women like we want you to"
Very High iq reply

Because women are immature

every single insult they have is basically just a form of "you dont serve me and other women like we want you to
"you need therapy" = go fuck off incel creep

That's what they mean by "you need therapy"

Foids aren`t smart so it`s no wonder why