Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids love faggots?

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
It seems like foids are extra nice to men who are faggots, as opposed to straight normie men. Foids also love to watch faggot drag queens. Is it just Jew brainwashing of the 21st century? I can't imagine faggotry getting this much love from women over 100 years ago.

All women are homosexuals. :society:

Male interaction without the baggage of romantic or sexual pursuit.

They have a lot in common. Not only are their interests similar, women help faggot with equality and rights, faggot help women with equality and rights.
And they're not a threat for their wetholes, so the trust is mutual

They increase their ego 24/7 for free, at this point I'm sure faggots see more pussy than us.

They have a lot in common. Not only are their interests similar, women help faggot with equality and rights, faggot help women with equality and rights.
We need gays to come to our side and fight against women.

The same atmosphere that encourages foids to slut around fosters homosexuality. Partners in crime

They make them feel better about themselves because there's no question of having to reject them, which if they were straight, would mostly be the case.

It seems like foids are extra nice to men who are faggots, as opposed to straight normie men. Foids also love to watch faggot drag queens. Is it just Jew brainwashing of the 21st century? I can't imagine faggotry getting this much love from women over 100 years ago.
(((Jew brainwashing)))

they are non-threatening to women because of obvious reasons

1. not sexually attracted to them thus no pressure about the relationship turning awkward because of that
2. can open up to them more easily because, again, they're non-threatening.
3. can basically treat them as female friends and act in that weird manner a lot of women act only around each other, which makes them feel at ease. A lot of (noncloseted) homos spend more time with female friends than male because of reasons like this, which amplifies those points I made even further.

:feelswhat: We don't associate with faggotry.
I meant to push our agenda. Just look at Milo, although even gays cant be anti-agecucks or pedos (idk what case it was for him).

We need gays to come to our side and fight against women.

Unironically sounds pretty gay. Also it won't happen, as they have nothing to gain from helping us.

In fact, faggots will never admit it but probably support feminism because they want to divide the sexes as much as possible. Faggots always want more faggotry, not less. It's really a zero-sum game. The more that heterosexuality is discouraged, the more opportunities are created for them to promote homosexuality in its place.

In other words, we call them faggots for a reason.

Last edited:
Sounds like projection to me. I've heard a rumour you like 6 at a time :feelskek: :-

813NmVqo-fL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Foids are attracted to degeneracy

Unironically sounds pretty gay. Also it won't happen, as they have nothing to gain from helping us.

In fact, faggots will never admit it but probably support feminism because they want to divide the sexes as much as possible. Faggots always want more faggotry, not less. It's really a zero-sum game. The more that heterosexuality is discouraged, the more opportunities are created for them to promote homosexuality in its place.

In other words, we call them faggots for a reason.
Faggots are still male, and therefore would not be cucked and simp for them like we do for women. They can rationally battle women without having simp mentality, use victim card because theres is stronger than the female one, and produce many Milo Yundzxmx.....s to shit on women. They literally have everything to gain, and it doesnt have to support heterosexuals necessarily. It just has to support males.

They like pretty faggots. Not just any random fags.

Male interaction without the baggage of romantic or sexual pursuit.

1. not sexually attracted to them thus no pressure about the relationship turning awkward because of that
3. can basically treat them as female friends and act in that weird manner a lot of women act only around each other, which makes them feel at ease. A lot of (noncloseted) homos spend more time with female friends than male because of reasons like this, which amplifies those points I made even further.
These right here are the answer to OP's question. The other posts are irrelevant or miss the point. Having a physically capable friend is probably nice but most men come with insatiable lust for sex with the foid whereas fags do not.

These right here are the answer to OP's question. The other posts are irrelevant or miss the point. Having a physically capable friend is probably nice but most men come with insatiable lust for sex with the foid whereas fags do not.

Every femoid legit wishes that every non-Chad male was a fag.

Even though, as usual, they would regret it if their wishes occurred due to the loss of all their orbiters. From bitching about one thing to the next.

Every femoid legit wishes that every non-Chad male was a fag.

Even though, as usual, they would regret it if their wishes occurred due to the loss of all their orbiters. From bitching about one thing to the next.
Yep

they don't like @Arescel

faggots often are behaving like foids (but way more disgusting) so they get along :blackpill:

I'm sorry you had yuo explain this very basic shit to these moron's bro...
(((Jew brainwashing)))

they support the same degeneracy