Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do foids on tinder say vaccinated status

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
But not their last STD test? In what kind of bizarro clown world do these priorities make sense? In what kind of weirdo circus does vaccination against a 99.99% survivability nothing virus that is gone after 3 days of no symptoms take priority over getting tested for life long STIs, which are going around now since foids sleep around like there’s no tomorrow / more homos than ever?

But not their last STD test? In what kind of bizarro clown world do these priorities make sense? In what kind of weirdo circus does vaccination against a 99.99% survivability nothing virus that is gone after 3 days of no symptoms take priority over getting tested for life long STIs, which are going around now since foids sleep around like there’s no tomorrow / more homos than ever?
:feelskek:

Because they follow whatever the kikes tell them is cool to do

They better be fucking (((vaccinated)))))) :reeeeee:

Because they are sheeple.

Because foids

Good point. If I was a sexhaver, I'd much rather catch the (((coof))) from a foid than to get an STD.

Just another trendy conformity NT bullshit thing for them to feel validated.

:foidSoy::foidSoy: “Oh but I’m not spreading Covid while chad cums in my asshole”

Women are much more susceptible to propaganda. They operate on group consensus and so this is exploited in everything from small marketing campaigns all the way up to global psyops like creating vaccine markets through the illusion of disease threat.

they are letting you know that they are sterilised so they can take as many chad creampies as they want

To show their low IQ

Do they? I don't use OLD, that's pathetic - at least the foids won't shed on you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back