Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel why do foids want to be fucked by k-cucks?

I doubt these guys seen as real Chads, like Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt or Hemsworth by women, instead they're percieved in more "cute" fashion and, to be fair, smvmog avg ricecel to self-harm, however, big majority of foids would still choose men mentioned above over korean twinks, because those Kpoop fags, despite being "pretty:soy:" lack necessary sex appeal IMO
High iq. :bigbrain:

how is this fucking fair?

i see foids fanning their pussies for this dyke manlet!

where the fuck is the theory about foids wanting masculine alpha chads when they want to get fucked by this omega level ass cock sucking cuck?

i fucking hate everything, and to top it all off, they are everywhere!
We need to realize the age of high T manly men is over. Low T maxxing is now the meta. All the mentally ill zoomer foids want femboys nowadays

I doubt these guys seen as real Chads, like Henry Cavill, Brad Pitt or Hemsworth by women, instead they're percieved in more "cute" fashion and, to be fair, smvmog avg ricecel to self-harm, however, big majority of foids would still choose men mentioned above over korean twinks, because those Kpoop fags, despite being "pretty:soy:" lack necessary sex appeal IMO
You pretty much nailed it. Outside of noodlewhores, it's mostly a phase that many foids will grow out of. Still, they attract hoes at their prime :smonk:

Yes, foids like the members of BTS, this one if Jimin and they like him too, especially teen foids in their prime, but i am 100% that if they could choose a Black masculine man with thug accent or a kpop idol, they would choose the black man because white teens foids are conditioned nowadays to have interracial fantasies, i think their attraction to korean feminine men is overrated, JBB makes more sense than that.

The k-pop fandom is mostly young teen foids who are still in middle school, at this age they simp for "cute" men with feminine features. When they grow up they prefer manly men. Yes there are some foids that never leave the koreaboo phase and still like k-pop idols when they're past 18 but they're a minority.

the girls who like this fag are borderline lesbians. hes so feminine hes basically a tranny

they say it's the "music" and their "fun personalities"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back