Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Why do girls have to be cruel and cold to us?

BCNincel

BCNincel

Officer
Why do girls have to be cruel and cold to us? Why can't they treat us at least with kindness, as they would treat an old man (+70 years old) or a disabled person?

:feelscry::feelscry:

Because they can get away with it.

Because we repulse them when they look at his. They feel sorry for disabled and old people but not us.

Because they are evil creatures

they hate ugly/short men. retards like to cope saying this is not true then explain to me why foids say ''ewww'' and show signs and expressions of disgust when an ugly men walks in their same direction?

they also do not face any sort of consequences by treating men like shit.

it's no surprise that some not only do it because they are disgusted and hate ugly men, but also because they enjoy it like the sociopaths they are. what kind of ''kind'' foid laughs whenever anyone points out men have higher percentage of suicides and overall deaths compared to foids?

Why can't they treat us at least with kindness, as they would treat an old man (+70 years old) or a disabled person?
Apart from virtue signalling, I doubt they treat old and disabled men with much kindness either. Unless the disabled people are Chads, of course.

Cuz we are evil terroristical inklers.

Evil, thy face is woman.

females assume im disabled due to my underbite and midfacial dysplasia so they instantly pity me HAHAHAHAA

although some of them are evil cunts still

or a disabled person?

:feelscry::feelscry:

"or a disabled person"? Observe:

Years ago, I was bullied too. Youth would laugh at me because I was a short autistic boy who was unable to speak without stuttering. They called me "house mouse", "weirdo", "freak", "pipsqueak", "leprechaun"(feminine voice). One girl said, "I think he has a disability" as a joke.''

Shannon Rose Bosanac approached me while I was in-patient in a suicide ward. It was to mock my voice and remind me of her "superior" life. She was "volunteering".

This was also in regards to me(I was struggling to make eye contact/speak without stuttering, which she interpreted as aggression):

"Disabled" Chads, perhaps.

In their eyes We are repulsive and ugly untermensch, undeserving of normal treatement. These same whores worship low concious thugs and criminals, because they have LOOKS. We should enslave foids asap tbhngldedsrs

Because of my personality....

Because the European race gave women rights:feelsLSD: our ancestors never took this shit from women, a woman who spoke before spoken to was beaten to a pulp

Because they actual feel disgust when they see a guy they find ugly/repulsive. They feel disgust and sometimes also scared because they think you could rape them.

Because we ruin their plans: having all men becoming their slaves. In a way or the other (wage-slaving)

Cause us trucels look creepy (slightly below average/ugly) so they assign all negative characteristics towards trucels like myself.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]

Apart from virtue signalling, I doubt they treat old and disabled men with much kindness either.
This. I have 3 friends that are physically disabled, and women's "niceness" to them is forced and fake. Their voice and mannerisms are completely inauthentic. I've known many of those women as well, and I've seen how they behave when they're being genuinely friendly and accepting, like when they're around other women or my Chad friends. The reason women virtue signal so much with extreme cases is because they know treating them the way they REALLY feel would make their lookist/ableist bigotry too obvious.

This. I have 3 friends that are physically disabled, and women's "niceness" to them is forced and fake. Their voice and mannerisms are completely inauthentic. I've known many of those women as well, and I've seen how they behave when they're being genuinely friendly and accepting, like when they're around other women or my Chad friends. The reason women virtue signal so much with extreme cases is because they know treating them the way they REALLY feel would make their lookist/ableist bigotry too obvious.
[UWSL]what disabilities do your friends have?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]what disabilities do your friends have[/UWSL]
One has cerebral palsy, another lost both arms in an accident, and the other has dwarfism.