Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do guys say black girls have bad personalities?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
I hear alot of guys say this. I haven't really noticed it. Black girls seem to be nicer to me. The foids that have been mean to me have always been white or spic (not mexican though, they're sweeter). Some guys say they're loud and obnoxious, I think they're often louder than other foids but it doesn't bother me.

I think the only problem I have with them is they tend to have a higher body count. I that people saying that other stuff are usually just white worshippers or just don't like them for their looks (I think mostly because high percentage overweight.)

I'm white, I don't know how that effects it. They might treat blacks worse unless they're one of the kind that hates white people, I don't like those ones. I also hear this from alot of non-black guys too. So I don't know why they wouldn't have similar experiences.

Last edited:
Typically depends on how she was raised and what her parents believed and taught her. The more conservative or "classy" she seems, the more likely she is nice to be around. Lots of black women are conservative and loving. I know cause my POS dad is currently dating a hot milf black woman and i'm pretty envious of him. He doesn't treat women right and abuses all the girls he has been with. I'm waiting to see how long he will be with her

Yeah, some of them can be nice, some of them are trash. It just depends I guess

I hate nigger culture, but at least black women are somewhat nicer to me compared to white foids.

They're fat angry loud obnoxious bitches all the time. I see them yelling at eachother, throwing trash on the ground, and acting like they're the queens.

SKEBLEZI35EJ5B7WVJZBEGK6TY.png

Black girls have short temper and are mean as shit when they blow up. You must've encountered the more white washed ones

You just hang around the richer suburban ones. Boons tend to be ruder, louder and fatter on average.

Do they treat black men worse?
they treat all ethnics worse. or maybe you encountered a rare civilized negress. idk but every single sheboon has been hostile to me in my experience

has been hostile to me in my experience
So my observations have been correct bw hate ugly bm more than they hate ugly wm I knew I wasn’t tripping . I noticed this at a young age

So my observations have been correct bw hate ugly bm more than they hate ugly wm I knew I wasn’t tripping . I noticed this at a young age
its why i hate negresses the most. they're ugly and they have absolutely no good trait about them. they arent even hot they should all just be rounded up and shot (in vidya game)

They don’t see themselves as black peoples

Sheeboos represents everything wrong with modern women ×10. The whole 'sTrOnG iNdEpEnDeNt wOmAn' trend started because of them when it's just a cope that not even their own men want to clap their gorilla bums :lul:

Why do you guys hate asian women so much? They're so nice [to me]!

-White Guy™

I hear alot of guys say this. I haven't really noticed it. Black girls seem to be nicer to me. The foids that have been mean to me have always been white or spic (not mexican though, they're sweeter). Some guys say they're loud and obnoxious, I think they're often louder than other foids but it doesn't bother me.

I think the only problem I have with them is they tend to have a higher body count. I that people saying that other stuff are usually just white worshippers or just don't like them for their looks (I think mostly because high percentage overweight.)

I'm white, I don't know how that effects it. They might treat blacks worse unless they're one of the kind that hates white people, I don't like those ones. I also hear this from alot of non-black guys too. So I don't know why they wouldn't have similar experiences.
Sheboons are more likely to have more masculine sexuality

I don't know any group that has more a license to publicly abuse their kids than black women