Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do half of you retards think threads on cuckit is real?

jerkjocky

jerkjocky

mentally chad
★★★
anyone with half a semblance of a single braincel in their head knows reddit is larpcentral. but you moronic below-caveman level IQs feel the need to make endless threads every fucking day about stupid bullshit larps posted by cuckolds etc on cuckit with a caption like "holy fuck gigablackpill ropefuel its over" etc

you fags that post reddit threads should just be found have your ball sacks beaten in until theres nothing left there.

but you moronic below-caveman level IQs feel the need to make endless threads every fucking day about stupid bullshit larps posted by cuckolds etc on cuckit with a caption like "holy fuck gigablackpill ropefuel its over" etc
They do it only to make you angry

Just this morning I read a thread that said "changs impregnating white women and dipping" and it was a larp story 100% but the dude felt the need to tag it as blackpill :lul:

Just this morning I read a thread that said "changs impregnating white women and dipping" and it was a larp story 100% but the dude felt the need to tag it as blackpill :lul:
dude, how these brainlets cant spot a larp a million miles away is beyond me. i can literally look at a post and without even reading a single word already can determine if its a larp or not. sub80 IQ idiots who think obvious larps on cuckit is real literally do not deserve to be alive. if they want to continue to live they should just be forced to do extreme terrible labor that kills them in 5-10 years. fucking hate those idiots dude

@jerkjocky on suicide watch :feelscry:

cope if you think half the threads aren't legit. this is modern soyciety in 2022

cope if you think half the threads aren't legit. this is modern soyciety in 2022
i could go on reddit and make a throwaway and post "wife gets fucked by nigger while i fuck my dogs asshole" and one of you low IQ brainlet pieces of shit would repost it here with caption "gigablackpill holy fuck"

fucking idiot

i could go on reddit and make a throwaway and post "wife gets fucked by nigger while i fuck my dogs asshole" and one of you low IQ brainlet pieces of shit would repost it here with caption "gigablackpill holy fuck"

fucking idiot
"its all just larps its all just larps" whatever helps you sleep at night

"its all just larps its all just larps" whatever helps you sleep at night
"tranny nigger spreads asshole for chipmunk nest, wife pisses in chickens beak while watching"

3movs - "damn bro gigga blackpill holyfuck"

I still don't do understand why you guys till talk about IT, there's entire days where I don't even think about them.

wife gets fucked by nigger while i fuck my dogs asshole
haha I do that tho :ahegao: (in My Little Pony Crystal Princess: Runaway Rainbow for GameBoy Advance)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back