Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting why do I need to work

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
Jesus Christ, I'm autistic, I can't maintain eye contact and I have panic attack if there are more than 5 people around me
I only use a tiny room, basic utilities like water, heat, Internet and some food
overall I don't cost my parents more than like 1% of their salaries
they're fucking upper middle class, they can afford investing in estate, but letting me stay in their home unemployed (I do some housework and cooking) is suddenly too much :feelscry:
if they care so much about muh responsibility, maybe they should have started like 8 years ago when I started skipping classes, because I couldn't stop literally vomiting or getting diarrhoea out of stress :feelsree:
not only they ignored me throughout my development years, they actively discouraged me from getting any help, because 'stop whining, mental illnesses aren't real, just man up'
they even assured me that I can NEET as long I as want, but they heard a bunch of stories from their normie friends about their gigachad sons having 5 jobs at the same time and they think throwing me cold-turkey into McDonald's (no one else will employ me without any experience) will turn me into chad or something :feelstastyman:
I'm seriously considering going homeless (I have some savings, I'd probably survive if I stayed in a shelter) or suicide :feelsrope:
I think I'll at least go to a psychiatrist and get some anxiety medication (I can't afford regular treatment rn, but if I survived work, I probably could), but I'll have to do it in secret, because they're really anti-psychiatry

If you can't maintain eye contact attempt suicide you will be put in an asylum for around 4 weeks and diagnosed with autism then get free shekels from the govt .

Last edited:
Damn so sorry to hear your bastard breeders discarded you. Damn I also was a mess with my stomach in those satanic prisons...I would recommend attempting suicide with a moderate method, this shit saved my ass from normalization and made my mother a bit more tame, I try to remind her when she tries to bring the kicking me or just leave bloody stains...if that doesn't work anymore I would go buy a tent and try homelessness if you still will to enjoy some particular media or idk and if I couldn't endure it or feel that time has come::feelsrope:

it’s probably hard for your parents to explain your situation to other people so they are forcing you to work.

Jesus Christ, I'm autistic, I can't maintain eye contact and I have panic attack if there are more than 5 people around me
I only use a tiny room, basic utilities like water, heat, Internet and some food
overall I don't cost my parents more than like 1% of their salaries
they're fucking upper middle class, they can afford investing in estate, but letting me stay in their home unemployed (I do some housework and cooking) is suddenly too much :feelscry:
if they care so much about muh responsibility, maybe they should have started like 8 years ago when I started skipping classes, because I couldn't stop literally vomiting or getting diarrhoea out of stress :feelsree:
not only they ignored me throughout my development years, they actively discouraged me from getting any help, because 'stop whining, mental illnesses aren't real, just man up'
they even assured me that I can NEET as long I as want, but they heard a bunch of stories from their normie friends about their gigachad sons having 5 jobs at the same time and they think throwing me cold-turkey into McDonald's (no one else will employ me without any experience) will turn me into chad or something :feelstastyman:
I'm seriously considering going homeless (I have some savings, I'd probably survive if I stayed in a shelter) or suicide :feelsrope:
I think I'll at least go to a psychiatrist and get some anxiety medication (I can't afford regular treatment rn, but if I survived work, I probably could), but I'll have to do it in secret, because they're really anti-psychiatry
View attachment 28164
That is sad to hear. My condolences.

Nobody here can unfortunately help you :/

if i was rich i wouldnt mind spending some 100 but thats not the case