Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels hate chad,they are doing what nature assigned them have sex with foids

curyyboi18

curyyboi18

Misogyny is result of matriarchy
Yikes something went wrong

Eh?- I don't see much Chad hate among incels

It's mostly hatred of the circumstances that made us incel

What would you have us do, sit in the cuck chair?

Chad gets all the bitches

65% just for this one. faggot GrAY

Because most of them are like mindless animals who believe they are superior to everyone else because of living life in easy mode?

CHADS KEEPING FUCKING UGLY/AVERAGE FOIDS, THEY ARE THE REAL PROBLEM, ONCE THEY STOP FUCKING UGLY/AVERAGE FOIDS WE WILL FINALLY ASCEND WITH A UGLY/AVERAGE FOID. KILL ALL THE CHADS

IF CHADS BECAME STACY ONLY, EVERYTHING WOULD BE IN ORDER.

they are getting unfair advantage of the system and they have thrown the subhumans under the bus for their bodily pleasure.

CHADS KEEPING FUCKING UGLY/AVERAGE FOIDS, THEY ARE THE REAL PROBLEM, ONCE THEY STOP FUCKING UGLY/AVERAGE FOIDS WE WILL FINALLY ASCEND WITH A UGLY/AVERAGE FOID. KILL ALL THE CHADS

IF CHADS BECAME STACY ONLY, EVERYTHING WOULD BE IN ORDER.
This + average and ugly foids only go for chad

This + average and ugly foids only go for chad
OF COURSE THEY ONLY GO FOR CHAD. BECAUSE CHAD KEEP FUCKING THEM.

IMAGINE YOU AS AN UGLY GUY, IF HORNY STACIES KEEP FUCKING YOU, WOULD YOU GIVE A CHANCE TO UGLY FOIDS LIKE YOU? OF COURSE NOT. YOU 100% WOULD BE STACY ONLY.

IT'S LIKE YOU POOR AND YOU'RE KEEP CATCHING A GOOD FISH IN THE SEA, YOU WOULD ONLY GO BACK TO EAT A COMMON FISH, ONCE YOU STOP CATCHING THE GOOD FISH.

IF CHADS KEEP FUCKING THEM, WHY THEY WOULD GIVE A CHANCE TO AN UGLY GUY ?

CHADS AND STACIES ARE THE REAL PROBLEM, THEY NEED TO BE BECOME STACY ONLY, SO WE CAN FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO ASCEND.

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.

Last edited:
OF COURSE THEY ONLY GO FOR CHAD. BECAUSE CHAD KEEP FUCKING THEM.

IMAGINE YOU AS AN UGLY GUY, IF HORNY STACIES KEEP FUCKING YOU, WOULD YOU GIVE A CHANCE TO UGLY FOIDS LIKE YOU? OF COURSE NOT. YOU 100% WOULD BE STACY ONLY.

IT'S LIKE YOU POOR AND YOU'RE KEEP CATCHING A GOOD FISH IN THE SEA, YOU WOULD ONLY GO BACK TO EAT A COMMON FISH, ONCE YOU STOP CATCHING THE GOOD FISH.

IF CHADS KEEP FUCKING THEM, WHY THEY WOULD GIVE A CHANCE TO UGLY GUY ?

I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I MEAN.
its because stacies think they are too good even for chad. They need gigachad. Requirements for chad is higher and hoeflation. Some chads can only fuck average/ugly foids now

Eh?- I don't see much Chad hate among incels

It's mostly hatred of the circumstances that made us incel

Don't hate the player, hate the game. The only Chad's I hate are the ones that blame us for our genetics.

Also, toilets make the rules, Chad just benefits from them.

jealousy, and because its' unearned. Chad was just born better for no fucking reason, there is no logic behind why I am an incel or why chad is a chad, just sheer randomness and luck.

Why is there another curryboy. I am the original

Chads getting unfair advantage in life

I'm a communist by heart. I desire equity. I'd put Chad in gulag, comrade.

We don’t hate Chads. We hate bluepilled men like Simps and White Knights.

Also, from my own experience, I was always bullied by normies and pretty boys. Chads were unironically nice to me.

Incels and chads don’t mix, I don’t hate chads (I wouldn’t let them escape if I went ER), but after being bullied and teased all my life by normies - I don’t trust any normgroids.

i dont hate them but thing is they slaying and i cant. so its more like i wish i could be slaying like that

Because I can Gray, and doesn’t mean that nature dictate shit as it is doesn’t mean that is a good joke. It’s a bad one, this world is one big bad joke

chad isn't or shouldn't really be considered a compliment
it represents the status of someone, but doesn't tell anything about the person
in fact what is usually considered as chad is the normie narcisistic bad guy, fuck them too
i only met few guys that i would consider both chad and respectable

we don't live in a natural environment grayfag. soyciety wants us to slave away, pay taxes and go to war so that chad can keep on having sex with whores.

Chads don't leave any foids for us, they even fuck low smv foids so they get a huge ego and only want chad from then on