Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do incels hate Indians?

Because the Indians typically blame their race for their inceldom instead of being short or ugly or morbidly obese, etc. It's ain't race. It's height. They say stupid things like Just Be White. I am white and no woman on Earth will touch me with a ten feet long pole.

P.S. another thing: Indians in America typically identify with black people and act as though the black people's problems are because the white man is holding them down when in reality, the white man is not doing shit.

P.P.S. I'm talking about Indians from India in this post, not Native Americans.

Last edited:
It's mostly Indians hating themselves. Other people just joined in on hating them as a joke.

They scammed my granny.

i may be racist, but not as racist as indians therefor have my respect

There are countless threads here about Curries. What's up with that? They're all B.S. "Toilets don't want me because I am curry" threads. That's another reason we don't like Curries.

Kitboga got really popular these days
He's a YouTuber who makes prank calls to scammers from India and it has generated millions of views. Also that PewDiePie - T series fiasco

There's more hatred against whites than against indians in the incel community.

Hell, most of the hate coming towards indians here is self-hatred. :feelshaha::feelshaha::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

It's mostly Indians hating themselves. Other people just joined in on hating them as a joke.
Anyone remember r/racetransition? That sub was 99% curries :lul:

everyone hates curries, curries included.

im curry myself jfl.

I can't speak for everyone else here, but I dislike them because most of them tend to be slimy scammers

Hard to beat Curryland there is no such a place on earth :feelsaww:

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
That shit was gold. Think @Transcended Trucel was the one to discover that.
1609734553683-png.391540

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I seriously miss that sub lol. The autism of currycels is really unmatched.

Also OP, I don't think anyone actually hates Indians we're mostly a joke. In the west we are seen as similar to east asians as in we are both passive eunuchs who fulfill stem jobs.

We hate every sexhaver.

I can't speak for everyone else here, but I dislike them because most of them tend to be slimy scammers
I was gonna say, I think lots get a bad rap for things like this.

never began for curkroaches

I think it's all a misconception. Indians seen pretty cool to me

Since the dawn of time, humans use people lower on the social hierarchy as scapegoats and ostracize them. This happens because the existence of that group inherently implies that the oppressors are not at the bottom of the totem pole. After all, no one wants to be dead last. In a similar fashion, many individuals cope by making fun of who who they perceive to being an even worse position. Combine this phenomenon with people who are poor, have a smaller frame, often speak with a funny accent, have a very different culture, look different, have little protection from criticism and loose-knit communities whose members do not look after each other. Now you can see why currycels and ricecels are prime targets for bullying. It's not just online: arabs, blacks, bogans, gypsies, latinos, etc are known to attack asian immigrants whenever there is social unrest.

Last edited:
Anyone remember r/racetransition? That sub was 99% curries :lul:
I never saw that sub. What were the Indians trying to transition into? My guess would be Iranian or Africans?

Because WE ARE indians :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

We hate OURSLEVES because of the subhuman genes OUR INDIAN PARENTS passed down onto us
We hate that those of us who try our hardest to act socially normal are just completely overshadowed by the billions of panjeets who rape women and asks for bobs and vagene and shit in streets and drink cow piss

Did he fall on his head as a kid?

Never hated them. All incels should unite

There are countless threads here about Curries. What's up with that? They're all B.S. "Toilets don't want me because I am curry" threads. That's another reason we don't like Curries.
cause they are right and you're wrong. curry shitskins fight rice betas for the being the lowest smv males on the planet. majority of women are not attracted to short balding shitskinned bear belly mofo with terrible English accent usually
Cause they’re JBC moggers
pure meme, its why 5'2 curry janitor meme is so hilarious
jbc exists in another dimension onry

The retarded Currys make the rest of the currys look really bad. The scammer, bobs and vagene, smelly , and street shitting stereotypes have destroyed the perception of the curry race
the one of the few right answer here^^
its why I hate mr sam soo much, retard is a literally a shitskinned Pepe in real life. ruining it for the rest of us
Because WE ARE indians :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

We hate OURSLEVES because of the subhuman genes OUR INDIAN PARENTS passed down onto us
We hate that those of us who try our hardest to act socially normal are just completely overshadowed by the billions of panjeets who rape women and asks for bobs and vagene and shit in streets and drink cow piss
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
based

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
That shit was gold. Think @Transcended Trucel was the one to discover that.
sadly fuckers banned it like they do with all the good subs. Even though wasn't offending anyone
The retarded Currys make the rest of the currys look really bad. The scammer, bobs and vagene, smelly , and street shitting stereotypes have destroyed the perception of the curry race
true. Unironically If we had great firewall in India like chinks maybe would be better off for us NRIs
I never saw that sub. What were the Indians trying to transition into? My guess would be Iranian or Africans?
mostly Latino maxxing was focus

nigs rape far fwrmore. But yes normal decent curries have our reputation forever stained by billion plus imbeciles and this legacy will last for decades :feelsohgod:

IS Aziz

But not really. I could give a fuck. Though I did just notice on a Google image search that Aziz never shows his teeth when he smiles for the camera, which is just like me, 'cause I look more like a fucking dork than I already do when I do that.