Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do incels tend to be right wing?

What side of the political spectrum do you identify more with?

• Right wing

Votes: 55 64.0%
  • Left wing

Votes: 15 17.4%
  • Swamp knives

Votes: 16 18.6%

• Total voters
Yea ally with foids bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

the right pretends to care about mens issues why the left actively hates them. Neither side actually cares.

Because leftists tend to be more modern (aka. enabling hypergamy and rewarding whore behaviour) while right wingers tend to be more tradtional (promotes monogamy and traditional nuclear family)

Based, so fvcking zased
oh yeah all the rednecks and blacks are killed out worked to deaht outright.

The biggest of htem will be moved to a farming/ blue collar island australia. we will terraform australia landlock it and have radio tracked embedded into their brains.

most ppl will be artsy and nerdy or be isolated in teh future. it will be a vacation for the 1-5% of the world tho who will be the slave caste far away.

Because Left Wing is behind the MeToo and sick Woke Culture

I'm socially conservative and economically centrist.

Strong right wing. Fuck cuckservatives

The answer is thus;

When we were kids we grew up with images of god, marriage and hardworking men. Society said to us
if you work hard you will progress. They said ''you will find someone as you are supposed to start a family.

Due to technology the culture suddenly shifted and opinions shifted..

Now average men are suspended in time because society doesn't give you anything - and we are pissed off.

Everyone should kill each other with the swamp knives. Very posh. So English.

Based, so fvcking zased
I wholeheartedly agree.

I advocate for breeding pits. Where chads and Stacie’s are kept to create new e generations of sex slaves. Chads are killed at 23 in gladiator pits or forced to work in mining pits unless they submit to the new world ideology.
Women when they grow old are sacrificed to elements quick sand or lava pits at 30-35 unless they commit to being a nurse or work on being an artist game designer etc.

The artsy autistic school shooter type will be the new masculine.

Instead of Genetic Marxism I call this.
you had me at lava. So down

I'm a commie who sees foids as another resorse that should be fairly distributed

I am right wing. I have low genetic wealth and high material wealth. In a right wing system I'd still have low genetic wealth but I'd have even higher material wealth. In a left wing system my material wealth would be confiscated and redistributed, however, I would still remain low in genetic wealth. Basically left wing systems are ideal for low IQ low-wealth chads, and right-wing systems are ideal for high-IQ but low genetic wealth incels. If commies somehow invented a way to create equality in genetic wealth, I'd maybe consider supporting their cause.

I'm a commie who sees foids as another resorse that should be fairly distributed
Most commies want to redistribute money, but in such a system all that happens is genetic wealth becomes the only form of wealth. Betabuxxing is erased.

Most commies want to redistribute money, but in such a system all that happens is genetic wealth becomes the only form of wealth. Betabuxxing is erased.

In my ideal system foids would be redistributed so genetic wealth would also be more fair

Definitely not true. Only the outspoken ones generally tend to be right wing, but I've seen tons of guys with incel vibes who are blue.

It's interesting because usually the disadvantaged, the downtrodden and the weak tend to flock to more egalitarian political ideologies.
Definitely also the case with nazism. All genocidal ideologies are cope.

couldn't care less about any of that i just wished that social media didn't occur

Because incels have a brain. The right is shit though. Controlled opposition.

No one needs to be right wing.

Pro incel domination is possible