Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Indian men dislike Indian women?

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Also any people here living in India? How is the Feminism growing?

indian women want indian men dead or as perpetual wage slaves.

Theres no one on this planet that Indian women hate more than Indian men. They absolutely despise Indian men. If they had their way they would kill every single Indian man. In Mumbai you see many woke feminist whores who take every opportunity they find to shit on Indian men in whichever way possible. Big cities in India are basically western countries but filled with brown people. The level of hypergamy and female entitlement is extremely high. Not to mention the self hatred and coloniser fetish.

Last edited:
Ethnic women don't like their own kind of men, and white women will only stick to their own.

Theres no one on this planet that Indian women hate more than Indian men. They absolutely despise Indian men. If they had their way they would kill every single Indian men. In Mumbai you see many woke feminist whores who take every opportunity they find to shit on Indian men in whichever way possible. Big cities in India are basically western countries but filled with brown people. The level of hypergamy and female entitlement is extremely high. Not to mention the self hatred and coloniser fetish.
What about White men in India?

Theres no one on this planet that Indian women hate more than Indian men. They absolutely despise Indian men. If they had their way they would kill every single Indian men. In Mumbai you see many woke feminist whores who take every opportunity they find to shit on Indian men in whichever way possible. Big cities in India are basically western countries but filled with brown people. The level of hypergamy and female entitlement is extremely high. Not to mention the self hatred and coloniser fetish.
sounds like white women, but uglier.

Indian people as a whole, both male and female aren't desired by other races, there's BBC fetish, White fetich, Asian fetish but no India fetish:lul:, I know india is a part of asia but they don't really count when people think of asian women, y'know?

White men are treated as literal gods here. A cumskin incel can come here and ascend with some of the hottest Indian foids no joke

White men are treated as literal gods here. A cumskin incel can come here and ascend with some of the hottest Indian foids no joke
How bad is covid other there

What a dumb question, IncelCream, but I can expect no less from someone who was simping for Sincere.

Indian women hate Indian men. Only blackpilled curries hate indian thots because they know how degenerate and racist they are.

What a dumb question, IncelCream, but I can expect no less from someone who was simping for Sincere.

Indian women hate Indian men. Only blackpilled curries hate indian thots because they know how degenerate and racist they are.
:feelswhat:

I haven't heard the name Sincere for months

How bad is covid other there
We‘re getting 20k cases everyday. But the vaccine is coming out soon so I think a second wave wont be there. Are you thinking of JBW in curryland?

We‘re getting 20k cases everyday. But the vaccine is coming out soon so I think a second wave wont be there. Are you thinking of JBW in curryland?
Not anymore

Summoning @Legendarywristcel

Yeah SURE - Yeah sure | Meme Generator
Well 20k recorded cases, the real number is probably 10x

Summoning @Legendarywristcel

Theyre ugly, smelly, ape like creatures that lack basic hygiene/feminine characteristics. Saw a statistic floating around that upwards of 90% of Indian foids believe theyre attractive meaning most of them are deluded cunts.

It's the other way around.
this
Also any people here living in India? How is the Feminism growing?
also curry foids have bad hygiene, entitled as fuck, ugliest race besides abos and maybe blacks, become fat after marriage, naggy bitches, bad personality. @Legendarywristcel and other currycels know what I mean

Honestly considering how much Indian women and men hate each other they are both better off marrying someone of another ethnicity.

Eg.. a white woman who marries a currycel, will have a husband who worship the ground that she walks on.

And a white man who marries a currywhore will have a wife who thinks he is a God.

also curry foids have bad hygiene, entitled as fuck, ugliest race besides abos and maybe blacks, become fat after marriage, naggy bitches, bad personality. @Legendarywristcel and other currycels know what I mean
Agreed. They look like literal shit and yet so judgmental.

Theyre ugly, smelly, ape like creatures that lack basic hygiene/feminine characteristics. Saw a statistic floating around that upwards of 90% of Indian foids believe theyre attractive meaning most of them are deluded cunts.
Those are problems we blackcels deal with, lots of black foids are exactly as you described about curryfoids. I guess Curries and Blacks seem to have these same issues.

Those are problems we blackcels deal with, lots of black foids are exactly as you described about curryfoids. I guess Curries and Blacks seem to have these same issues.
This was only exaggerated with the gov being able to act like a bettabux and promote single motherhood within the black communities of america. Sad truth is the current state of black community is a rapid approaching future for all races. But whites will continue pretending that their women aren't already on crash course for the same path in mass.

cuz theyre ugly

I'm not Indian and I can't stand Indian women

@Transcended Trucel :feelswhere:
it's getting worse(the last I was there it was) but I am not living there rn. @Caesercel @wereqryan probably know more.

Because a curry foid is 10× egoistical than other foids.