Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do IT post me so much

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
and they're not even helpful they just clown me on IT for liking my oneitis

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/yjkwog/im_gonna_trick_her_into_thinking_im_her_friend_so/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

They're basically just sayih I should LDAR and giveup jfl.
Im honestly annoyed
and IT will pick out something to talk about for all my post, I literally admit its my personality I didnt get my oneitis and they STILL have something to say. WTF, and jfl getting into her pantss isnt my main goal I wanna get in a relationship with her more fuck you IT stop posting about me

Last edited:
Do you really expect cucks to not obsess over us :feelstastyman:

ASK YOUR ONEITIS WHAT SHE THINKS OF PEGGING :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Rape her
Problem fucking solved lmao

Because you're a gigasperg.

Kill yourself.
You're probably browsing IncelTear reddit and everytime you find a screenshot of your bullshit you get a little precum in your underpants.
And because you like precum in your underpants you think about what kind of garbage trigger nonsense you can post next to trigger IT even more and get featured there even more.
You're pathetic.

You're basically an IT user, because you're browsing their subforum and even reposting it on here.
Just fucking end yourself man, you're such a cuck, it disgusts me

Kill yourself.
You're probably browsing IncelTear reddit and everytime you find a screenshot of your bullshit you get a little precum in your underpants.
And because you like precum in your underpants you think about what kind of garbage trigger nonsense you can post next to trigger IT even more and get featured there even more.
You're pathetic.
bruh I don’t oneitis post for them

You're basically an IT user, because you're browsing their subforum and even reposting it on here.
Just fucking end yourself man, you're such a cuck, it disgusts me
Jfl @Betrayed dhowed me e post

Jfl @Betrayed dhowed me e post
Kill yourself.
You're pathetic.
I'm not touching that shit called reddit

Kill yourself.
You're pathetic.

Kill yourself.
You're pathetic.
He is just like a foid,attention seeking.Probably spends all day thinking what to post just to make IT to make a post about him and gain attention

He is just like a foid,attention seeking.Probably spends all day thinking what to post just to make IT to make a post about him and gain attention
Bruh bo