Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do Jews hate white people so much?

• Thread starter blackpillscience
  • Start date
blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Why do the filthy Jews hate white people so much? I mean I know they hate everyone who isn’t a Jew but it seems that they hate white ppl the most.

The romans eviscerated them, they hate the romans and their "heirs" the west

Because they pose the biggest threat to them. They've quickly quelled every sandnig chimpout against them, meanwhile the last white uprising against Jewish power looked like this

We are jealous we are chosen, yet get mogged lookswise.

jews in power mostly

they dont niggard. they hate sandniggers the most because of palestine

they dont niggard. they hate sandniggers the most because of palestine

They definitely hate white people, even more than arabs. They hold a grudge against europe for killing and exiling them so many times.

They don't hate us anymore than they hate anyone who isn't one of them, really. We're just not low IQ enough for them to rule over directly and require eradication

They fear whites, because they have high IQ averages. They want to be the only high IQ people on the earth to be able to control it better. Some filthy Jewish scum said so himself, but I forgot his name.

They probably don't hate us specifically.

They just look similar to us so it gives them an opportunity to get into positions of power, control and influence without much opposition.

They're just out for their own interests, as every group is.

Why do the filthy Jews hate white people so much? I mean I know they hate everyone who isn’t a Jew but it seems that they hate white ppl the most.
Because the kikes hate Jesus worshippers

Wtf are you on? They worship Whites, they put Whites in Hollywood in good light etc. They just don't like antisemitic Whites.

On the other hand it seems they hate Arabs just for existing. I guess the cumskin blood took over them, they are more White than Arab at this point.

They fear whites, because they have high IQ averages. They want to be the only high IQ people on the earth to be able to control it better. Some filthy Jewish scum said so himself, but I forgot his name.

Yes they FEAR not HATE. But they HATED Hitler for example. But you think they hate Trudeau :lul: ?

Yes they FEAR not HATE. But they HATED Hitler for example. But you think they hate Trudeau :lul: ?
So they love whites who hate their own people and flood white countries with brown people? That's like me saying I love blacks because I like Jesse Lee Peterson or @Rabbi Schneerson

So they love whites who hate their own people and flood white countries with brown people? That's like me saying I love blacks because I like Jesse Lee Peterson or @Rabbi Schneerson
Wait you like me ???.
Melting John Legend GIF by The Voice

Wtf are you on? They worship Whites, they put Whites in Hollywood in good light etc. They just don't like antisemitic Whites.

On the other hand it seems they hate Arabs just for existing. I guess the cumskin blood took over them, they are more White than Arab at this point.
the only high iq person here that actually knows about jews

jews arent firing IDF rockets at european and north american countries. why are people here so retarded?

They're just using Whites to make money in Hollywood, because good looking White actors and actresses sell movie tickets. It has nothing to do with White worship. JFL

They love him. Fag rabbis probably have passionate sex with him.

That’s true, look at the Jewish elites trying to ruin Europe, Sweden is a perfect example, I think because of revenge from the destruction of Hitler that wanted to whip the Jews out

"Never Again" - Golda Meir

Golda Meir, said this after coming from an international convention pre WW2, where she saw how every single White Country rejected to take even one single Jewish people as refugees.

Her family were immigrants from russia (jews were attacked in russia also, called pogroms) and settled in USA and later moved on to became prime minister of Israel.

She after coming from that convention said something like this: "it seems like the europeans and russians are ok with what the Germans are doing. they are just kinda icky about how the Germans are doing it."

The hatred of white people started from this.

There is an Israeli stated youtube channel called "Unpacked", see the Golda Meir. You can realize the hatred for white people ozzing in her veins.

Kikes got fucked over by whites because whites didnt like the kike's actions on white countries and actually did something about it. PS: Do not read what the talmud actually says about gentiles.

I’ve heard that this dates back to pre-historic times, lemme find the pic

Because they are the only race that can compete against them.

More obvious questions